How to change maximum of plus on GM command ?

12/21/2012 15:34 Zerround#1
Normally,I can make item with plus +8 only.

example
PHP Code:
/makeitem ITEM_CH_SHIELD_10_C_RARE 8 
I try change 8 to 9 (and up)
PHP Code:
/makeitem ITEM_CH_SHIELD_10_C_RARE 9 
but result plus is +8

How to fix it ?
and How to change maximum plus on server ?

Thank you.
Sorry for bad English
12/21/2012 15:45 LastThief*#2
You can't
12/21/2012 15:49 Over-Limit#3
you can't but others can who have exp with the files
12/21/2012 16:17 Zerround#4
so ,and How to change maximum plus on server ?
12/21/2012 16:54 Nezekan#5
The client can handle a maximum of +255 (at least in the old ksro times). This is not really a bug, and it is almost impossible to make it higher because it was designed to be the maximum
12/21/2012 16:57 dimkacool#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
The client can handle a maximum of +255 (at least in the old ksro times). This is not really a bug, and it is almost impossible to make it higher because it was designed to be the maximum
He meant how to change maximum + for GM command.
12/21/2012 19:03 PortalDark#7
only if you edit the packet send to the client, it can be changed, aside that, not even editing the pk2 will do
10/23/2022 20:02 tiras1102#8
Hi,
my client crashed if I change the Weapon from max +12 to +255. I cant find the Item in textdata_object.txt or in itemdata files.

Can someone please describe the necessary steps.

Thanks for help
10/23/2022 20:10 Expel#9
Filters like Maxiguard have the feature that you can change it from the filter itself, other than that, you can't unfortunately

Also to be noting:

The maximum plus is 255 you can't go further than that

Best of luck!
10/23/2022 20:24 tiras1102#10
When +255 is default max plus why it only shows +12?

I identify if i make items > +250 it will be changed back to +12

Datatype of OptLevel is tinyint which is up to 255 but why it is changed back to +12?
It is clientside?
10/24/2022 00:51 Devsome#11
#moved
10/24/2022 01:53 yona1006#12
Hello how are you.
I manage it by scrolling to do it to my liking.

I leave you a video of how I do it
:pimp:


Gallery
10/29/2022 06:47 JohnDornel^#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiras1102 View Post
When +255 is default max plus why it only shows +12?

I identify if i make items > +250 it will be changed back to +12

Datatype of OptLevel is tinyint which is up to 255 but why it is changed back to +12?
It is clientside?

No, there's a procedure if I remember correct called "smc_edit_item" or something similar. There's an if/else inside it which checks if you are making a higher value than 12.