Is this the Epic 7.2? or 7.1?

dont tell me 7.3 or 7.4 or 8.1 we all hate this Epic

we need 7.2 Epick

and can be for some people to donate

we do not want discrimination and strongest want to enjoy the game like before
02/18/2013 18:39 lN3SS0l#347
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post

- Dedication Starters Pack [ This is only given to players who literally complete every single Trainee Island Quest! It consists of:

- 10 Free SS [Non-Trade]
- 10 Free Growth Pots [Non-Trade]
- A 30 Day White Lydian Mount [Non-Trade]
- A 30 Day Travelers Tent
- A 30 Day Ancient Horseshoe
- 5 S-Protects [Non-Trade]
- 5 E-Protects [Non-Trade]
- 5 E-Repairs [Non-Trade]
- 5K Lak Necklace Package [Non-Trade]

Otherworld Studios,
iSmokeDrow
I duno have maked 3 chars yesterday and didnt get one of the items lmao and some other player didnt get it to so?

PS:i done every quest on TI!:o
02/18/2013 22:32 iPwnStar#348
its all good and shiny but bro your server is pay to win.as a player i would feel like on retail :/
02/18/2013 22:54 ismokedrow#349
You define to me how selling a service:

Premium:

Increased rates (exp, jp, drops) no access to any items that a non-premium wouldn't have access.

HV Access:

Which only nets a Premium user an extra 8% (18%) Buffs (as the non-premiums have sage buffers @ 8%) and some extra money when trading LAK.

Oh you must be talking about the few extra teleporter options they get, right?

Don't worry I will wait for you to explain how that is pay-to-win.

P.S.

Not sure if you noticed, but you're using WoW images in a Rappelz Signature -Points-
02/19/2013 18:04 xyneo#350
pay to win - cashshop

premium (like v.i.p shit) keeps the server up (like donations):rolleyes:
02/19/2013 19:03 iPwnStar#351
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
You define to me how selling a service:

Premium:

Increased rates (exp, jp, drops) no access to any items that a non-premium wouldn't have access.

HV Access:

Which only nets a Premium user an extra 8% (18%) Buffs (as the non-premiums have sage buffers @ 8%) and some extra money when trading LAK.

Oh you must be talking about the few extra teleporter options they get, right?

Don't worry I will wait for you to explain how that is pay-to-win.

P.S.

Not sure if you noticed, but you're using WoW images in a Rappelz Signature -Points-
i understand like you gotta have money to keep the server alive that's normal i guess but . hv should be free on any pserver thats my opinion. the rates are quite low on the server thats ok i mean i dont like high rate severs myself. but all in all it looks just like retail just a bit better version. and who cares about my signature lol i don't really get what you are trying to tell me with that i was hoping if we can stay at a point here. dont get me wrong i have nothing against your server . as someone who did review rappelz pservers for a while i am just stating my opinion that's all. anyways good luck with the server and everything.