CF REAPER V2 |NEW FEATURES|

12/17/2012 15:22 burakisdebom#1
UPDATED 17/12/2012

FEATURES;
-No zoom penalty(Working perfectly)
-See ghost(Working perfectly)
-Fast kill(Working perfectly,Only with SMG and Rifle)
-Fast defuse(Working perfectly)
-Far defuse(Working perfectly)
-No grenade damage(Working perfectly)
-Speed ghost(Working perfectly)
-Super crouch speed(May give an error on the newer maps)

VIRUSCHIEF;
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
VIRUSTOTAL; [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

HOW TO USE;
RUN A UNDETECTED INJECTOR AS ADMINISTRATOR
PROCESS: CROSSFIRE
BROWSE: CHOOSE THE .dll FILE
AUTO-INJECT
CLOSE AFTER INJECT
RUN CROSSFIRE
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT :)

CREDITS TO ;
BADWINKZ:mofo:

NO HOTKEYS ALL IS AUTO

OK ALL I ADDED DOWNLOAD LINK FOR A INJECTOR

HAPPY HACKING:)
12/17/2012 15:35 riocastro#2
is this Working, someone Check it Please
12/17/2012 15:45 CFPRO.DLL#3
I have not tested this hack nor will I as I do not have time. This hack file is clean (no detections).

Virustotal link = [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

@burakisdebom
Just make sure you scan your files with Virustotal instead of Viruschief. Nice job :)
12/17/2012 16:13 anass0#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFPRO.DLL View Post
I have not tested this hack nor will I as I do not have time. This hack file is clean (no detections).

Virustotal link = [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

@burakisdebom
Just make sure you scan your files with Virustotal instead of Viruschief. Nice job :)
he have it from me friend badwinkz
12/17/2012 16:20 michi020398#5
hey guter hack
12/17/2012 16:23 AlexsocoroxD#6
Work !
12/17/2012 16:30 walleee3#7
I try it with 3 Injektors.

Dont work ? ... !


Edit : Pls sent me the Injektor :)
12/17/2012 16:38 burakisdebom#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFPRO.DLL View Post
I have not tested this hack nor will I as I do not have time. This hack file is clean (no detections).

Virustotal link = [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

@burakisdebom
Just make sure you scan your files with Virustotal instead of Viruschief. Nice job :)
Oh ok thank you for the tip :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by walleee3 View Post
I try it with 3 Injektors.

Dont work ? ... !


Edit : Pls sent me the Injektor :)
i edited the .txt file download it again the injector is in it
12/17/2012 17:02 AlexsocoroxD#9
pls add no recoil and im happy :D
12/17/2012 17:15 burakisdebom#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexsocoroxD View Post
pls add no recoil and im happy :D
check my other post you got there everything
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/17/2012 21:51 AiMKEEEY.#11
Dont work for me :(
12/17/2012 22:53 faust87#12
Its work, but not for me :/ i play with guy who using this hack, so its work for some ppl.