S>SKINS

12/17/2012 08:54 krnbully12#1
:)
S> Riot graves & Arcade sona bundle. Both for 10 USD
Seperate 8 a piece.

S> Pax Jax 40 USD

S> Riots nasus 15 USD

PM me your skype info. Deals can be arranged via Skype.

Taking amazon gift cards only.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Bump

Bump
12/17/2012 23:58 Toonyic#2
Bought it, legit.

+ BUMP.
12/18/2012 00:09 pentakill00@gmail.com#3
Quote:
S> Riots nasus 15 USD
WTF :D
12/18/2012 00:53 eNkee#4
cannot believe I am saying this, krnbully12 scammer .. 13 positive .. WOW!
skype: samlabrutte.

Beware!
12/18/2012 01:12 krnbully12#5
oO scammer? You're kidding me right? You sent trade. I accepted. Next minute you said if I dont give you codes you will give me negative tbm. Then I told him I would just report to mods. Sorry he aborted his trade.. Dude gtfo
12/18/2012 01:15 eNkee#6
lol :D
1) never said those things
2) aborted the trade AFTER you removed me from ur contact list
3) u said "i have this middleman for 5$", when you added "him", he said wtf, quit, u removed me.

Please, don't bullshit my mind.

How do you guys get the positive feedback anyway
12/18/2012 01:19 Quicksauce#7
How about some screenshots of these "messages" krn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damusux View Post
Seriously, can you just PM me those codes. Still waiting for them.

Been 1 day, still no code. Got off Skype 2 min after redeeming the gift. Don't answer my PM.
And you made a new thread.
12/18/2012 01:19 krnbully12#8
Spamming my thread with bs. Closing thread and reporting you to mods.