Make evry item u want (Bind On Equip) Again

04/06/2009 16:45 JEMUL#1
Dear Friends,

Today i maked a major discovery with WPE. I accedently found a way to make Soulbound items Bind On Equip again. (screens provided).

This WPE filter is working on all S c @ p 3 servers !!!

I made lost off gold with this bug :) I Solo twins with an alt (quiver stacking) and then i make the items Bind On Equip again. On one off the Printscreen u see [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] And the other is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. Aftre i run the filter, then i sell them to other peeps for hughe amount off gold.

I know much Gm's Search the forums. So im not gonna put in on here.

If you itrested im trading it for (you pick one) :

1) Full SWP Hunter (l3gion realm) or,
2) Full or almost full swp Shamman (l3gion realm) or,
3) 1 Hit kill (l3gion realm) or,
4) Donor Rogue or Hunter (Sc@pe (funserver) realm)

If you are intested in this then PM on my ElitePVPer E-mail box.

Hope i can make some guys happy with it. :handsdown:

Greetings Jack

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

# Edit 1: Doesnt seem to work with Shields. Tested it with

# Edit 2: If you run the filter the lvl reguirement is also gone. Look in my new screens a lvl 2 Shamman whearing shoulders of vehemece.

Before [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

After equiping the item that i send from my alt

04/06/2009 23:16 JEMUL#2
Okweey guys. A litle note for people that seems to want the thing for free.

If you have nothing to trade then please dont PM me.

Im sorry to say this but i wanna make some profit out off this before some peeps gonna make it fixed. :(
04/07/2009 03:03 gunite69#3
i got a donor on another server ><
04/07/2009 12:34 Kalleno#4
this cant work.. its serversided.. you change the item visual. But.. if you equip some item's of it, no stats will be changed...
04/07/2009 13:26 exeq#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalleno View Post
this cant work.. its serversided.. you change the item visual. But.. if you equip some item's of it, no stats will be changed...
agree

if these works ill give u 200k for archon, and 200k for the soulders for my priest pm me. but i dont think these is possible

just a scam
04/07/2009 13:30 valderrama#6
yes only client side view.
04/07/2009 15:43 JEMUL#7
Lol this is not client side...i will show u pics me trading it on the trade screen...and then that a other lvl 1 gets it owkeey ? Post it later this day
04/07/2009 16:14 DarkMTV#8
well if it get fixed plz post it i wanna test on other servers
04/07/2009 16:47 JEMUL#9
This dont get fixed soon...i found it yesterday... and if it where client side...then why can i trade a lvl 1 Shoulderpads of vehemece. Cmmon dont blackmail me here if you dont know what you talkign about. XD
04/07/2009 20:58 JOKE_88#10
Wenn das kein fake wäre, wäre "Requiers Level 70" rot, das ist es nicht daher ist das 100%ig ein fake nebenbei hat er sich mdw gebufft um die stats zu kriegen, nice try
04/07/2009 21:16 JEMUL#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKE_88 View Post
Wenn das kein fake wäre, wäre "Requiers Level 70" rot, das ist es nicht daher ist das 100%ig ein fake nebenbei hat er sich mdw gebufft um die stats zu kriegen, nice try
Nice try for you for blackmailing me...but wich buff gives you that much attackpower on lvl 2 ? And wich one gives you the haste rating, and the crit rating, and look at the difference at picture 1 and 2 and look at the stats. How do you get that much agilty and stamina with a single buff.

Better learn wow good before you talk this things about me.

The lvl reguirement is also WEP Stuff... do you even know how the Quiver hack works.. i changed that filter and used the Gbank to get the items on my chracter.
04/07/2009 22:16 JOKE_88#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEMUL View Post
Nice try for you for blackmailing me...but wich buff gives you that much attackpower on lvl 2 ? And wich one gives you the haste rating, and the crit rating, and look at the difference at picture 1 and 2 and look at the stats.
that stats are very easy, copy/paste form the rogue with paint... mdw buff for the basestats and that´s it but why you are delete your last pic? you forgot some edit for better fake?
04/07/2009 23:02 JEMUL#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKE_88 View Post
that stats are very easy, copy/paste form the rogue with paint... mdw buff for the basestats and that´s it but why you are delete your last pic? you forgot some edit for better fake?
No it was just offline....but i made a new one just for you i clicked all the buffs away in wow. So you can see that im not lying. Its not a fake m8. i can only draw cirkels in Paint and you cant copy past that in paint or else you see difference in the colour (tryed to tune my auto digital).

But if you think its fake its your loss...np for me...i made today 800 K gold from this in l3Gi0N.
04/07/2009 23:24 JOKE_88#14
Quote:
hard to believe, what is the reason for only 99 amor and the soulders has 374? or why is the Requires lvl not red?
04/08/2009 00:57 ProkZie#15
Wie geil.. wie er nur Thanks haben wollte :D