S> Toruga_eu dbs

12/10/2012 21:40 cja123#1
I got around 40 dbs at the moment but will try sell all my gear will have around 150dbs more.

Only accept paypal if you semms trusty. otherwise only moneybrookers.
We can make the deal in small parts.

1,4usd/db
12/11/2012 00:40 royboy01#2
i have a trojan on honor that has +6-7 soc and 2 soc gears lvl 90
12/11/2012 07:32 dm878#3
I might be intressed in some gears and dbs, could you pm me the items that you've got?
12/11/2012 08:10 cja123#4
i will send you a list as fast as i get back from work
12/12/2012 02:09 therewsh#5
may I know what items that u have !!? PM ME ! I am so serious .
12/15/2012 14:39 hahanoleave#6
Beware of people who're not willing to use a MM. I'm having same issue selling my char + gear for $500!! +12 rapier/steed/boots/fan/tower ect ect... full geared char.. I only have western union.. and yet no one will use a highly trusted MM :')
12/15/2012 15:52 cja123#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahanoleave View Post
Beware of people who're not willing to use a MM. I'm having same issue selling my char + gear for $500!! +12 rapier/steed/boots/fan/tower ect ect... full geared char.. I only have western union.. and yet no one will use a highly trusted MM :')
I don't trust anyone so i won't give first
12/20/2012 07:34 TrillDaddio#8
Hey I am buying lots of dbs on Tortuga_EU willing to pay up to 1.6$ USD for them message me back please.
I have been looking for dbs for a long time.