Snuggle's goodbye....for now.

12/09/2012 06:13 [Admin]Snuggle#1
It's so hard to believe I'm 20 (holy shit he's 20?! Thought he was 9!) years old now and going into the Navy tomorrow.
Yup it's true, I'm leaving to be a seaman ;D
I love my job I got though (OS..Operations Specialist...google that shit) so I'm happy ^_^
I'm off to boot camp tomorrow and I'd just like to say my final words to the Shaiya Private Server section til I come back in awhile...
Fuck you all!
No just kidding XD I'm mean, but not that mean.
I actually love this section that's why I don't comment anywhere else.
I know some of you may hate me or think of me as a "tool"...(a useful object? XD)
Yet all in all I really do care about this section and the game itself I support.
Everyone here has great potential.
I mean we are all here due to creativity right? (as of developers)
Players are here for a new experience on the game they love.
We should come together not this "I'm going to DDoS you and take you down because you have 10 more players than me"
Please people grow up.
Each person on this planet is unique in at least one way.
Why not leave an impact somewhere?
Why not prove your worth? Prove you can be amazing.
Stop this bullshit crap you all pull on each other.
It ruins our..no...MY community.
It's yours, it's mine, it's all ours.
Bring it back to how it was. Back where servers had 500+ people.
Where Devs helped each other out.
Where people would be respectful and communicate to help.
Bring back the kindness in this world. No need for this petty hate shit.
We have enough hate and misery in the world...
Please as a personal request let's return this section and the game back to what it was meant..
A piece of heaven in this crappy world we live in.
That's why we play isn't it? To have fun. To get away. To enjoy ourselves.
So why not do it?!

Anyway I've said my point on Shaiya.
My turn to talk about me..
I've been on this section for a very long time.
I've seen in change over and over in various ways.
I've "trolled" a shit ton of people and posts alike.
Why do I do it?
Simple. I'm a filter.
I piss off those who post stupid shit, raging posts, insults, or shit I just don't like personally.
I do it to keep my section the way it should be.
I remove what I see as scams, hate, bad servers, idiots, etc etc.
I'm very effective at it too don't you agree?
I don't do it to be mean, well some of you I do it to for that reason, but you brought that on yourselves.
You know who you are!
I mostly do it because I care about this section. I take it personally because I love this game and most the people here.
This ties in with what I said above about removing the hate and all.
I just want my section to return to the way it was you know? :/
A piece of heaven...to come and relax, love, have fun, and just enjoy a good game.

Yet anyway...
20121210 - Day I officially am part of the Navy.
(12/10/2012 for those who struggle..)
My name is Alec and I'm known highly as Snuggle.
For those who are Americans that read this just letting you know that I won't let my country down.
I'll support my country just like I do my section here :P

Goodbye for now everyone :)

(I say MY section a lot because I have been here so long and I personally love this section quite a bit. Doesn't mean I'm saying I have control of it all.)


As a huge side note to John: don't move this thread please.
Not only is it my goodbye for awhile it's also my massive advice to this section and this section only.
So it's on topic <3
12/09/2012 06:18 nephren#2
Snuggle, i wish you all the best, take care and i hope we're talking soon.
I really enjoy it, think always about Trains and so yea? =)

Bye bye Snuggle :/
12/09/2012 06:32 Mirror.#3
Going to miss you Snuggz, hope for you to be back soon and with our Country's honor held up high.

(Side-Note: Link for this thread is in my Signature, as it will get locked but I wont let it get lost :p :cool: )
12/09/2012 08:42 nubness#4
Well Snuggle, f*ck you too :p . Good luck there man, ~12 days till the apocalypse so enjoy it as much as you can. Kidding, I don't believe in this crap.
12/09/2012 11:42 Truth1010#5
Best of luck to you Snuggle, was good reading your essay posts all the time, seeing what new insults you could come up for some people that really deserve them :)

Hope you do well in your navy trade, and you life turns out how you like. Have a safe return to us at sometime.. even if just to insult a little more :P
12/09/2012 11:49 Malcus#6
Snuggle gl
12/09/2012 12:16 hootzoo#7
all i can say is Q_Q
12/09/2012 12:17 TeddyBear94#8
Was a pleasure with u snugg take care and show them what u can :P
12/09/2012 12:54 (ADM)Queenie#9
I salute you Snuggle, really gonna miss reading your posts.

I wish you all the luck and in the world and please stay safe out there, it is a cruel cruel world we live in.
12/09/2012 12:56 Aveline#10
Bb Snugg felt weird 'thanking' your post here tho lol, kinda like 'Thanks for leaving already!!' xD Wish u luck!
12/09/2012 15:30 VolterKnecht#11
BB Snuggle, I wish you the best.
12/09/2012 15:47 JohnHeatz#12
Hey man, good luck and take care, hopefully you will be able to communicate some time with us, you got my contact details anyways :p so take care and don't get completely lost for the next 5 years!

And no, I won't move this.... /deletes....just kidding
12/09/2012 17:34 thetruestarr1337#13
ByeBye Snuggleepuuh, i will miss you... nononono the Community will miss you...

Good Luck Bro
12/10/2012 18:34 Gotsome#14
Finally he left, damn, was worried we were never gonna be rid of him, Hahahahahahaha, totally kidding, good luck!, good bye!, all that jaz and such dude, come back asap!