I got Argate hack working

04/04/2009 00:59 Ultimate2moonsPlaya#1
I got the argate hack working but everytime I make a +9 a GM shows up and bans my account that im using.
04/04/2009 01:11 -8gX#2
Hahahahaha, ok then big guy.
04/04/2009 01:32 giljs#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate2moonsPlaya View Post
I got the argate hack working but everytime I make a +9 a GM shows up and bans my account that im using.
1. If the hack is that easy to detect, I guess it's not really working that well.
2. The solution is to make a throw-away account to make the items with, then quickly drop the item and pick it up with another character.
04/04/2009 01:42 Toxicat#4
And I, as a helpful member of this forum, offer myself as the one in charge of picking up all Ultimate's +9 drops.

:D
04/04/2009 02:02 Alleyn#5
u have 15 post o.O
04/04/2009 02:35 bottomy#6
firstly whats the point of this thread? it just looks to me your trying to show off, but with no actual evidence :)

anyways do it after all the dfs have finished, gms aren't usually on at that time. even though i really doubt any of this is true. cause if you have managed to do it, only way i think is possible is sql injection so if you could do that why would you only increase the success rate why wouldn't you just edit your account.
04/04/2009 02:41 Ultimate2moonsPlaya#7
Its another way and ,anyway I do it It seems to get traced and banned. Im guessing im tripping something somewhere that tells them that it wasnt made legit.
04/04/2009 04:28 Toxicat#8
I don't know if you really got it working, Ultimate, but if you did, good luck with your "being tracked" issues.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleyn View Post
u have 15 post o.O
Uhm, replying is pretty pointless, since you obviously didn't realize I was being sarcastic, but, oh well... what's wrong with having fifteen posts?

It's not like a bigger post count makes you better or something.

:rolleyes:
04/04/2009 10:52 Fantastix#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicat View Post
And I, as a helpful member of this forum, offer myself as the one in charge of picking up all Ultimate's +9 drops.

:D
and i as a helpful selfishless member, offer myself as the one in charge of testing ultimates hack, to save him getting banned :D
04/04/2009 11:32 ilovefrogs#10
hi are you interested in some $.$ ? i'm a sg player. playing dekaron sea now. does it work in sea? pm me thx
04/04/2009 11:41 diablo0509#11
lol if the GM shows up after u make +9 why dont u just make +7 or +8 lol
04/04/2009 12:13 CrystalMaiden#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo0509 View Post
lol if the GM shows up after u make +9 why dont u just make +7 or +8 lol
Make some +8 and show us :D
04/04/2009 12:17 EliteDKTrader#13
SS/video or never happened.
04/04/2009 13:03 orreu#14
agree show us a video of some +8 or i wont belive u
04/04/2009 16:19 noname231#15
All +9 items are auto checked by GM's due to a 5% chance success rate. Your best bet is to go +8.