Need some starter tips for 3D art

12/04/2012 14:16 Vaidas B#1
Hey there! I've been meaning to take up 3D modelling for quite a while now, I've done a fair amount of research and am now pretty much ready to begin my learning process.
So, I've got a few questions that relate to the software and hardware.

Okay, so what software do you guys use to build your 3D models? I know that there are a couple of programs, but I have no idea what's best for a newbie like myself. Any tips?

I know that I'm getting ahead of myself, but I'll ask anyway, what programs do you use to render your models?

Do you use any extra hardware? (other than the standard - pc, screen, mouse, etc, so no comical answers) If so, what do you use?

Right now this is all I've got, but I'll update this thread as I (hopefully) get some answers.

Thanks.
12/08/2012 16:09 Victoriuz™#2
Maybe Cinema 4D ? Its a nice program..