Sound bugs

12/02/2012 03:24 Faraqq#1
Well, I don't have any Gun sounds.
12/02/2012 11:44 Aurora.#2
Look in your S4 League Folder and search the ".ogg" Files.
They're for the Sound and inGame music.
-
If that doesn't work reinstall.
12/02/2012 14:36 Faraqq#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Frozn' View Post
If that doesn't work reinstall.
Lold hard.
Dude, you don't gave any instructions. You said I should look for some .ogg files, and if that doesn't work I have to reinstall. Lookin for 'em will fix nothin.
There aren't any .ogg files in the folder and its subfolders, they are only used to use own music for the S4 Jukebox.

I don't hear my OWN gunsounds. I hear many other sounds, but some are missing.
I didn't change any files.

Reinstalling is no solution for me, my internet sucks.
12/02/2012 16:45 mipez²#4
Mach in den Soundoptionen Relay (oder hieß es Delay... kA) raus.
12/02/2012 17:36 Faraqq#5
Hat gefunzt, danke.
Wofür zur Hölle is die Funktion denn da?
12/02/2012 18:00 Mingxie#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faraqq View Post
Hat gefunzt, danke.
Wofür zur Hölle is die Funktion denn da?
Ah, umsonst meinen Post gelöscht. Ich lag doch richtig. Es sind die Ansagen vom Kommentator z.B im TD Mode, wenn jemand punktet. In Zukunft wirst du dann "WHOS DAT MAN WHOS DAT MAN" nicht mehr hören.
12/02/2012 18:18 xdwarrior#7
Was Mingxie gesagt hat.

Ich musste mein S4 neu installieren, ohne Relay ist es einfach nicht das selbe ^^
12/02/2012 18:57 Faraqq#8
Joa, mit dem Relay hat anfangs geklappt, jetzt nichtmehr.
Das Häckchen entfernt sich immer automatisch und auch mit Häckchen drin wird nix.