Far Cry 3

12/01/2012 20:47 Gaddict#1
How can you understand if a game is good? Personally, when i dont like a specific gaming category, play a game that belongs there, and love it. That's what happened with Far Cry. Being pressed from friends to try it, i did and loved it. Far Cry takes place in a huge tropical island, full of wildlife, and pirates ready to destroy you.

Your journey on Far Cry 3 starts when your first quest is to save your friends that have been kidnapped by a pirate, but as the story flows you get involved into personal issues that make your friends problem look not that deep.

Being a perfect sequel of Far Cry 2, Far Cry 3 gives you the opportunity not only to play this game and if you dont like adventure games to love them but to become creative. You should find tools and ways in order to survive. You have to climb towers in order to get transmitters, dive deep in the sea to get keys, crawl in the grass to be stealthy and many more features makes this game unique.

Lastly, i definitely suggest you to play the game and explore the possibilites it gives you to be creative .
12/01/2012 21:29 JohnHeatz#2
This article isn't a news article, if you want to post a full review of the game feel free to do so in the correct section: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]