[HELP]Shaiya

11/26/2012 03:31 Devine Souls#1
Hey Elitepvpers I have a question, if I would use us shaiya and there shaiya is ep6 how can I downgrade it to ep5? im been searching for it but can't seem to know how, or where to look for the solution, could somone help me thanks. because i making my server and i would want it to be ep5 I already have a game.exe just need to know how to downgrade thanks
11/26/2012 09:20 TeddyBear94#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
check out that
11/26/2012 20:13 JohnHeatz#3
#Moved to the right section
11/28/2012 00:23 Devine Souls#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
check out that
I downloaded that client and I did the ip and in game the hp is buged and when i click on a mob i get dc and when i tryed a game.exe ep5.1 i get dc so not sure what game.exe to use to fix my problem
11/28/2012 09:16 TeddyBear94#5
well i uploaded my game.exe and ip is 127.0.0.1 try that one.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]