PROLBLEM WITH SJSRO BOT:(

03/27/2009 22:06 luisonator#1
guys i cant accurate the skills in the bot:(
i dont know how to try them 1 by 1
is there anyway to translate them???:confused:
03/27/2009 22:15 lopasas#2
no way to translate them
if your searching for attack skills put them in the 1st tab, press save and click on a mob
same for buffs exept u dont need to click on a mob, save only, 2nd tab
03/27/2009 23:09 zAPHIRE#3
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Do like I said in the post ;) .

I had less problems configuring my bot that way ^^.

Your you could do the pen and paper way, since you can only try one skill at a time :& .
03/28/2009 01:55 manshark13#4
i dont feel like making another thread so am i use this one anyways i have a problem i downloaded the bot yesterday and it was working fine but to when i logged on i used the bot for like 30 min then logged off then when i looged on again i created a new character but when i press F7 to get the settings it wouldnt come up and when i press F6 to start bot nothing happened and i logged on before i launched sjsro
03/28/2009 02:37 lynxz#5
For one its not sjsro bot... for two.. stop being lazy and do it yourself.
03/28/2009 03:00 manshark13#6
first did i say it was sjsro bot and second you didnt even read what i said let me explain it more so you can understand: yesterday i got the bot working but today when i made a new character i couldnt get the setup(F7) to show up and when i press F6 it doesnt auto attack/ and yeah if i new how to make the setup show up of cause i will do it my self but since i dont am asking someone you can if you can help me then help if you cant keep your bs to your self
03/28/2009 08:47 lynxz#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by manshark13 View Post
first did i say it was sjsro bot and second you didnt even read what i said let me explain it more so you can understand: yesterday i got the bot working but today when i made a new character i couldnt get the setup(F7) to show up and when i press F6 it doesnt auto attack/ and yeah if i new how to make the setup show up of cause i will do it my self but since i dont am asking someone you can if you can help me then help if you cant keep your bs to your self
If the menu doesnt show up and it doesn't attack it is because IT DID NOT HOOK. The bot must hook into the client for it to work... Delete your config and try again. I'm also not so sure you're doing it right.. you must launch the bot first and click login on the bot then launch sro and that's all... Not my fault noobs cant :rtfm: .. yourself included
03/28/2009 10:08 xzodi06#8
Just put one at time to buff/attack..
Took around 10min to find all skills to a 80lvl full str glavier..
03/28/2009 13:01 keizar20#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxz View Post
If the menu doesnt show up and it doesn't attack it is because IT DID NOT HOOK. The bot must hook into the client for it to work... Delete your config and try again. I'm also not so sure you're doing it right.. you must launch the bot first and click login on the bot then launch sro and that's all... Not my fault noobs cant :rtfm: .. yourself included

WRONGE! Yes the bot MUST hook to the client, but he must HOOK it manualy, after he clicks "Start" on the Loader and when he sees the fields with login and password, then he alt + tabs to the bot, clicks ther login and DONE its hooked...
03/28/2009 13:03 lynxz#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by keizar20 View Post
WRONGE! Yes the bot MUST hook to the client, but he must HOOK it manualy, after he clicks "Start" on the Loader and when he sees the fields with login and password, then he alt + tabs to the bot, clicks ther login and DONE its hooked...
You sir have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

The bot will hook any launched sro_client.exe after it has been initiated. The way to get it PROPERLY hooked is to launch the client AFTER the bot has already been set to login.

Stop posting and start sandboxing so you have an idea of what the fuck you're talking about before you attempt to sound smart.
03/28/2009 16:12 lopasas#11
you sir, have just made me lol hard
03/28/2009 16:20 manshark13#12
i did all that i logged on the bot before i launched sjsro and even run sibi as administrator but is still doesnt attack or even grab items when i press F6. It doesnt even use all my buffs only 4 out of 7
06/27/2009 08:41 razy100#13
i got a player on sjsro server it's lvl57 and i didn't used a bot

i whant to give advice: play the game on it's rules and dont use cheats beleave mee you well bee happy and fell happy thnx
06/27/2009 19:22 lupppzen#14
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] click thanks if i helped u :D Btw its safe link =)
08/26/2009 22:17 ezzelarab#15
should the bot work only by first login i need help its too traffic