What do you think?

11/24/2012 20:07 kingremi#1
I got off pServers and wanted 2 starting playing back on iSro,
I gotta lv 61 Warrior/Cleric
Do you think its worth coming back?
Is botting still prevalent in iSro?
I would love to hear your opinions, that would be great thanks.

Start*
11/27/2012 02:15 {^_^}#2
make your own 8/8 pt. everyone (or most players) have their own share pt already. yup, botting is always part of iSro.
11/27/2012 07:51 ziaddragon99#3
Ehh why not. Log on to see if you still find it fun. Even if you find it a bit fun, I say stick with it :D
12/22/2012 23:33 Sin network#4
will be hard to plvl untill lv 120 now
12/23/2012 15:05 Eristov#5
Not sure if it's an exploit or not, but old accounts received a 10x 1000x exp boost, 1 prem plus (which CAN be put in storage), so make a new char lvl 1, you will get another prem plus, which means: Your new char will have 2x premium plus, 50x return reverse scrolls, 28 day pick pet, and 10x times 1000x exp boost.*

*But not sure if the prem + and the 1000x exp boosts are deleted on this last patch (18th Dec. 2012).