[Release] Website editor

03/28/2009 19:05 kinshi88#16
You should add .php support =P
03/28/2009 19:11 _Emme_#17
[Update]

Totally re-made sourcecode!
Works better, easier, and looks much much better!

Please!, download the new version at first page, it's NOT beta!.
03/28/2009 19:27 GoaT pLz#18
Added with what he posted above... to view your changes click Quick Save...To save file click file save file...

quick save does not save it like in a html file but its in trashfiles.. and save file saves it where you want..

anyway it works pretty good i tested it :D
03/29/2009 07:36 DougChester#19
very nice emme =D
03/29/2009 13:48 _Emme_#20
Thanks for positive feedback, keep it up and keep this thread alive.

Also post ideas of what to improve, add, change or remove. Thanks!
03/29/2009 16:40 Mutilation#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
Oi oi'.

Today I'm going to release a website editor. Now you probably think; Wtf is a website editor?

Well..

It's a program I recently made (15 minutes, max!), that allows you to load up a HTML file, and it will show the code at the [Edit] section. Then, you can press [View], and you will see what you have done, in my opinion much easier than doing it all in notepad and loading up a IE each time..

Instructions:
Start the program. Now you can either start entirely new, implent a basic html document, or even implent files you've worked on earlier (Doesn't even have to be in this program)
Do the changes, and press QuickSave, and go to View page to see how it looks.
When you press QuickSave, it will make a file in "Trashfiles", so you can view it at "View page".
Always press QuickSave whenever you want to see the page!
Always close the program by pressing File->Exit!

Enjoy and please give feedback!
stupid weirdo, I've checked most of you're recent releases, most of them are already around you didnt make this website editor nor did you create most of the other programs you released, I have a disc purchased from the shop with the exact same programs on, which sure took more than 15 mins.
03/29/2009 17:25 _Emme_#22
ROFLMAO, are you fucking kidding me?

Edit: Just ask "Goat Plz", was chatting with him and showing my progress to him while I was doing the program. Sourcecode can be released if pleased.

Noob
03/29/2009 17:30 GoaT pLz#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutilation View Post
stupid weirdo, I've checked most of you're recent releases, most of them are already around you didnt make this website editor nor did you create most of the other programs you released, I have a disc purchased from the shop with the exact same programs on, which sure took more than 15 mins.
LOL are you FUCKING RETARTED?

NO FUCKING DUH PEOPLE MAKE THESE

AND OTHERS CAN CREATE THEIR OWN

EMME MADE HIS FROM SCRATCH. I K BECAUSE HE USED MY LAYOUT KIND OF...

so FUCK OFF , fucking idiot i doubt emme will buy something to call his own...

well now i know.. any program that Mutilation releases is not his =]] Good job DUMB FUCK
03/29/2009 17:38 tao4229#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutilation View Post
Upload the .exe, and I'll compare.
03/29/2009 17:48 _Emme_#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by tao4229 View Post
Upload the .exe, and I'll compare.

Im pretty sure there aint gonna be any response from him, jelousy is probably the base of his post.
03/29/2009 19:44 lostsolder05#26
Quote:
Im pretty sure there aint gonna be any response from him, jelousy is probably the base of his post.
jealousy of what? a 15 minute program, that any average coder would have no trouble making? lol... :rolleyes:
03/29/2009 19:50 _Emme_#27
a person who thinks this program took longer than 15 minutes, and that a real company coded this and put it on a disk is most likely not a good coder, therefore couldn't do this, and to take out his anger he make it jelousy instead, towards me.
03/29/2009 19:52 lostsolder05#28
Quote:
a person who thinks this program took longer than 15 minutes, and that a real company coded this and put it on a disk is most likely not a good coder, therefore couldn't do this, and to take out his anger he make it jelousy instead, towards me.
he wouldn't have to be good only average, lol

anyways, good point :rolleyes:
03/29/2009 21:20 GoaT pLz#29
emme do you still have my layout one that i gave you >< i want to work on it lol i kind of deleted it ><
03/30/2009 11:36 Protamus#30
i likee it, although i will stick with dreamweaver :P, anyway just a idea witch i don't know if you will add in or not, mabye a auto updater? so instead of having like 5 or how ever many versions u have you have just 1 that updates.

anyway really nice job, VB right?