How to decrypt ini file Game Guard

03/25/2009 11:46 tieunini#1
ìÞmØÉ÷¤LÛ
ó®"W¹@·qËÍä �õ›Ÿ_?Íë#ômli�H’�bcÙ¯ŸE–Î9þÄ�.2oð»øÄÄ£{«§ mkÏñ ò’Ÿ¡Ó¶|¨¦´œƒŠ8£'‰ÅÈ)¨Ò$È x0F×»ùß|ˆMÒ€×T4äV,¢gฃäL<³š&¤c~ZØ %XZ²ñ}“ÊœæüKp‰fë*J¡HÊg�+<ãì(Ù»6&9:œìØ6Lê“"–‹÷• ´T`Óe�ÿÉr©¾‹¹’ÓYâÉ<—’¥a}ÁÍFzŸ:w‹›V[߻锿ŧÇn�‹'Š\Ìne=±íuãL#ÓCöZà^¦pip¹¼´ wàH�ܵóÛ☟ød*/gdLÈóÆuþ¢Õnþ a£�Gx´B¤SpecialForceVN.ini R¦ÈÎÑëîÕI„&²us·(IQZƒ
ÅŠpÁšì'±Á,|³3üãj>�Ücàt¹!7&•Ù¶þ Fë ¶"&�2 @ !&�2

Please help me!
03/26/2009 00:26 raxell15#2
you can decrypt it but you cannot encrypt it after it is decrypted,

it is beyond my knowledge :D:D:D
03/26/2009 07:07 tieunini#3
I don't encrypt it. I want GG bypass Soldier Front VN.
05/17/2011 19:38 xflick13#4
you can decrypt it but cant encypt it LOL , i think hellspider can help you with this!
05/28/2011 03:57 .Yuzuru#5
Here you go. I decrypted it already.

Quote:
[GAMEMON]
GAME_NAME=SpecialForceVN
UPDATE_SERVER=nprotect.sf.gate.vn
UPDATE_PATH=/nProtect/GameGuard/RealServer/
BACKUP_SERVER=
BACKUP_PATH=
OPTION_VALUE=0
SPEEDCHECK_INTERVAL=1000
SENDERL=1
GAMECRC=2
API_DC=1
USE_GGSCAN=1
NO_PHIDE=1
NO_API_MSE=1
NO_API_KBE=1
LOG_SERVER=211.233.43.45
REVISION=47
Its too old to see this by the TS
08/03/2011 11:44 bcddboy#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Yuzuru View Post
Here you go. I decrypted it already.



Its too old to see this by the TS
or if you don't mind please decrypt this file pls, but its much more help if you give me the program you used to decrypt the file, thanks in advance and more power.. ^_^..