Need help with agbot+testosterone

03/24/2009 03:24 i_eat_shoes#1
ok guys I need help. I cant get agbot to run with testosterone. if I open nuconnector then try to run srproxy it says "failed open listen port". If I try to open srproxy then open nuconnector I get a C++ runtime error. If I only run nuconnector and agbot, then testosterone wont open silkroad. Ive got testosterone to open silkroad on its own and I can get agbot to work, but I cant get them to all work together. What am I doing wrong?
03/24/2009 04:04 demigod100#2
SrProxy and Nuconnector do NOT work together. You have to use one or the other. If you choose SrProxy open as follows:1. SrProxy2.Check start3. Open AgBot4. launch loader (making sure redirect Ip is checked) If you choose NuConnector open as follows: 1. NuConnector 2. Launch AgBot 3. Launch loader(again making sure redirect IP address feature is checked)
03/24/2009 04:11 i_eat_shoes#3
okay now I cant get nuconnector to connect to agbot. What going on!?!? :confused:
03/24/2009 08:09 daniellook#4
OPen nuconnector then open agbot and connection is made
03/24/2009 08:58 IRever#5
Make sure you used mediapatcher first to patch the media.pk2 file in your silkroad folder!
03/24/2009 12:05 i_eat_shoes#6
ive already done both of those.

nuconnector is open and so is agbot, but nuconnector still says "listening for bot connection".

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

my media.pk2 is already patched.
03/24/2009 21:10 demigod100#7
Hmmm I'm not sure...have you made sure that your AgBot and NuConnector are in the same folder? Maybe re-installing everything might also be worth a try aswell....
03/25/2009 12:42 nu7#8
Vista?
03/27/2009 12:36 sakura88#9
did ya download library file?