Loking for for parthner

03/23/2009 10:50 moshemaman#1
likng to open privete server of dekaron
i need a partner whit the tecnical nolitge to making a server
pm me!!
03/23/2009 16:09 LeQuebecoisqc#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by moshemaman View Post
likng to open privete server of dekaron
i need a partner whit the tecnical nolitge to making a server
pm me!!

Good luck if you can't even spell.
03/23/2009 16:28 ciarlo#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeQuebecoisqc View Post
Good luck if you can't even spell.
I don't understand people like you, I really don't.
03/23/2009 16:40 DawnofwaR#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciarlo View Post
I don't understand people like you, I really don't.
he just writing because want more post so kid
03/23/2009 16:44 LeQuebecoisqc#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciarlo View Post
I don't understand people like you, I really don't.
Havent you take a look at the world?? and what is around you? Then you would know that it take any kind of peoples to do a world and how could you understand me you don't even know me personaly -.- your just seing my forum facade that it. Seriously just use your brain,don't be dumb and you'll see that this dude isnt ready for real working in a team since how will he communicate with his dev? if he don't speak english correctly...I could return the same comment to you.
03/23/2009 16:47 DawnofwaR#6
yep true LeQuebecoisqc posting because want more posts
03/23/2009 16:53 LeQuebecoisqc#7
Your saying that im posting to get more posts counts is that a joke? Im just replying to his comment.Why would I care about a numbers inside a forum? My life limit doens't stop at this forum.Why would we care about the reason that hes posting?In the life just do your own things and leave the others alone to avoid the useless talking.Anyways let put a stop at this just don't reply anymore if its not important and ill do same.
03/23/2009 16:58 DawnofwaR#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeQuebecoisqc View Post
Good luck if you can't even spell.
guy made theme because he need parthrens but u posting it u posted silly text
03/23/2009 17:02 gedimazs#9
I'm with you LeQuebecoisqc. :pimp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnofwaR View Post
guy made theme because he need parthrens but u posting it u posted silly text
He needs partner? Don't be funny, I think he needs all the team :D especially dictionary or even translator :D
03/23/2009 17:13 DawnofwaR#10
if u silly yes u need full teal but same my friend made server alone. server working reg page working u can login in with aloken to game but then dc it not fixed still and he made just a lone all
03/23/2009 17:32 gedimazs#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnofwaR View Post
if u silly yes u need full teal but same my friend made server alone. server working reg page working u can login in with aloken to game but then dc it not fixed still and he made just a lone all
I'm not talking about all you dumb :rtfm: . Learn to read carefully. I was talking about that guy who needs all the translators team :bandit:
03/23/2009 18:24 OrochiGab#12
i want to say this Looong time ago

LeQuebecoisqc you talk to much shit get lost

you say to all ppl go get out of the pc and blah blah

why the fuck are you here? gtfu noob
03/23/2009 18:34 OrochiGab#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeQuebecoisqc View Post
Another weak dude :D
rofl what a noob
03/23/2009 18:48 *P*A*U*L*#14
god.. just stop it all-_- just leave this thread, that guy just needs help. better go and create new thread 'flame thread' or something and flame yourself there-_-
03/23/2009 21:08 gedimazs#15
last flood PEACE :mofo: