Hello forum, as I can update the codes UDOBot boxes.

11/16/2012 14:52 maximunkiller#1
hello people i download this bot forum but I have not been updating codes udobot offline as though this update, someone passes me updated by now you try all ways I would appreciate.
11/16/2012 14:53 TheMiszczu#2
It doesn't work now.
11/16/2012 15:18 grimm.reapper#3
but if packets are update will work??
11/16/2012 15:23 Dr.Toni-old#4
You have to update all of the packets... Much work :)
11/16/2012 15:59 knuck#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximunkiller View Post
hello people i download this bot forum but I have not been updating codes udobot offline as though this update, someone passes me updated by now you try all ways I would appreciate.
no only invisible bonus boxes update needed lol :facepalm: this is the easier thing after making a bot design :D you must fully re-make the bot. different packets (this month update), totally different game entering with codes - 2012 january update
11/16/2012 17:22 Technostar#6
if you create a new bot you will be better :D