It's time.
Muno and myself have officially quit this fiesta developing bullshit. We had our ups and downs, fun and stress, but it's time we leave. I know you're all sad to hear it, but it needs to happen.
So my friends, I leave you with these: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Note: These are not the files Odin uses, they are just the raw files with no edits. They work 100%, tho. Also, some files may have the Hidden attribute on, so just set your computer to view hidden files.
Enjoy~
Quelle: R a g e z o n e.com
Edit:
Also es handel sich hier um die Dusk Files von 2011!
Trickster usw. funktioniert aber alles!
Muno and myself have officially quit this fiesta developing bullshit. We had our ups and downs, fun and stress, but it's time we leave. I know you're all sad to hear it, but it needs to happen.
So my friends, I leave you with these: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Note: These are not the files Odin uses, they are just the raw files with no edits. They work 100%, tho. Also, some files may have the Hidden attribute on, so just set your computer to view hidden files.
Enjoy~
Quelle: R a g e z o n e.com
Edit:
Also es handel sich hier um die Dusk Files von 2011!
Trickster usw. funktioniert aber alles!