Mw3 Universal Esp & Aimbot

11/12/2012 14:48 SynatrexHax#1
Modern Warfare 3 Universal Esp

Today I though about releasing my last project..Itīs a ESP that use pattern scans to find the needed offsets,therefore,it *should* work for every MW3 Version,including new ones(unless my patterns are wrong, ofc).

Note:It DOES NOT work with IW5M due their anti cheat system that fucks up with pattern Scans...

As you can see by the Screen shots.. the Weapon ESP isn`t finished yet..Some are still displayed with a name instead of a image. That`s because I don`t have all the weapon shaders... As soom as i got the I`ll finish updating this.

Undetected as of 12.11.2012 But as always, Use it at own Risk

Features:
- Aimbot
- Autowall
- BoxESP (3D Boxes)
- Names/Distance/Items/Bones/Explosives Esp
- Snaplines
- Distance ESP
- Crosshair
- NoRecoil
- Advanced Uav
- Laser
- Radar
- Configurable settings
- Name tag
- Triggerbot

As I said, I`ll be adding more features soon.:)

Press Insert to open the Menu.
And then use the mouse to select the options and press insert again to close the Menu.

FAQ:

1.Can i have the source code?
Nope

VT:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Screenshot:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Download:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/12/2012 14:53 R!X0R#2
Kann den Hack mal jemand prüfen? Sofern er funktioniert werde ich ihn mir auch mal laden oder er Virenfrei ist.
11/12/2012 14:58 happyday41254#3
Bei mir funktioniert er ,aber wurde als Virus angezeigt (as always) :D
11/13/2012 16:29 Darius'#4
0 / 43 VT?
WTF i think the Vt is faked.
11/13/2012 17:08 jordan_xD#5
Yes, VT is faked. Wanna see the real one?:D
The results are shockin' xD

27/44 :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/14/2012 17:38 I3rockencyde#6
It donīt think that this hack are working. I think it is a Virus!
11/14/2012 19:59 Rockafella123#7
Wir mir als Virus angezeigt !