* Middleman Service by `Megatron´ *

11/11/2012 12:47 `Megatron´#1
Hello guys , today I want to start with my middleman service . I dont want any fees or reward for it , only a great feedback after the trade would be fine . I can only support you if you speak german or english , and you should have Skype to make things easier .


Requirements for a middleman:

-No negative Black Market rating -> Done
-A Black Market balance of at least 10 -> Done , 18/0/0
-Member for at least 3 months -> Done , 4 years
-High account activity (min. posts: 300) -> Done , 1.000 +

Games/Trades which I will support :

- Silkroad Online
-Warrock EU
-Paysafecard
-Paypal
-Steam
-Origin
-Prolly other things , just ask me

How do we do it ?

1. Leave me a PM , add me in Skype , or leave a comment in this thread
2.Tell me what you want to trade
3.We create a conversation on Skype
4.The buyer request a trade with me as middleman
5.Both , the seller and the buyer will send me all information which are required
6.I check them and give them to the opposite person
7.After all , both will rate the trade and leave a feedback over here.

How can you contact me ?

- Skype :Kazyjatu ( This is my only Skype name !! )
-PM
-comment in the thread

Important : I do not take any responsibility for anything after the trade is done !!

Closed , new thread coming.