crash

03/18/2009 17:56 aaaaaa422#1
I installed new client and i have been playing on Apollo till now.Before 5 min i try to log in with my other char on rome but my game crash.I log in playing like 2 minutes and game crash to desktop without any error or warning.I have all setting to LOW but i can have all to high.

i have XP 2.I reinstal DX 9.0c and reinstaled client but same problem,please help me
03/19/2009 00:10 theoneofgod#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaaaa422 View Post
I installed new client and i have been playing on Apollo till now.Before 5 min i try to log in with my other char on rome but my game crash.I log in playing like 2 minutes and game crash to desktop without any error or warning.I have all setting to LOW but i can have all to high.

i have XP 2.I reinstal DX 9.0c and reinstaled client but same problem,please help me
Did it just start happen after Legend 4?

I noticed the game takes much more resources than the last Legend 3 Plus.

If nothing seems to work, It could be RAM issue, Graphics Card having issues, or maybe you should try reinstall XP SP2.

Or maybe post your systems specifications here.