Python Importing?

11/08/2012 12:47 Felixmaster#1
I remember there was a post made by my buddy SoulBoT.. he coded a script to bypass security for aeria games and stuff.. and you have to save it as .atpy and use Python to import it.. but i have no idea how to do that! would anyone be able to explain to me how to use Python to import? and where to import it cos iv got no clue and im wanting to test a few things out on a game :D
11/08/2012 14:22 Achat#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixmaster View Post
i have no idea how to do that! would anyone be able to explain to me how to use Python to import? and where to import it cos iv got no clue
Simply ask your friend.

Quote:
I remember there was a post made by my buddy SoulBoT..
Rgds
11/08/2012 14:29 Felixmaster#3
well i would do that but he hasnt been online for a while and so i thought that i would ask if anyone else knows how to do it
11/08/2012 14:35 Achat#4
Quote:
he coded a script to bypass security for aeria games and stuff
And you deleted that script accidentally?

Quote:
well i would do that but he hasnt been online for a while and so i thought that i would ask if anyone else knows how to do it
Maybe someone in
Quote:
aeria games
Section still has it and can send it to you?

rgds
11/09/2012 00:59 Felixmaster#5
I saved the script.. the post is still up.. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] thats the forum link (not external one obviously..) for the script that im talking about.. so does anyone know how to get that and use python to import it for an aeria games.. game? lol