★★★DARKORBIT MEGA ACCOUNT★★★

11/06/2012 23:34 Tungus#1
Hello everyone.
I want to sell my account in DO.
It is a great account. Just buy it and destroy your enemies!!!:pimp:
Price : 400$ or 300 euro!
Payment : WebMoney only!
Here is its description :

⊙Server : Global Europe 7
⊙LVL : 18

⊙URIDIUM : much of uri ;)
⊙All drones 16 lvl(8 iris+apis+zeus)
⊙LF-4 : 45(all 16 lvl)
⊙Shields BO-2 : 38 all 16 lvl
⊙Havocs|Hercules : 10 havocs and 10 hercules 16 lvl
⊙Formations : all formations for drones.
⊙HellStormLauncher : 2, both 16 lvl

⊙All boosters for long time
⊙Much of seprom
⊙Much of xenomit

⊙RSB-75 : ~ 700.000
⊙EMP : ~ 5.000
⊙JOB-100 : ~ 2.000.000
⊙HellStorm : ~ 60.000
⊙Deceleration rockets : ~ 1.000
⊙PLD-8 : ~ 4.000
⊙UCB-100 : ~ 900.000
⊙SAR-02 : ~ 50.000

⊙10 hangars(all ships)
⊙All designs for goliath and vengeance including centaur and saturn.

⊙All double gates are open :
✔Alpha Gate : 34|34 + one more
✔Beta Gate : 48|48 + one more
✔Gamma Gate : 82|82 + one more
✔Delta Gate : 128|128 + one more
✔Epsilon Gate : 99|99 + one more
✔Zeta Gate : 111|111 + one more
✔Kappa Gate : 120|120 + one more
✔Lambda Gate : 45|45 + one more
✔Kronos Gate : 2|21

⊙Pilot Bio : 45 points
⊙SkyLab 20 lvl
⊙Tech Center :
✔Energy leech : 50
✔Battle repair bot : 50
✔Precision targeter : 20


Sold
11/07/2012 00:11 DrSkyfall™#2
Why you just don't keep this account ? 300 $ was not a lot .. If this account was in Global Eu 1 , i gave you 750 $ for it .. But On Global 7 and with this price, it's strange ..

Do you have a captcha ? And do you use the ACP on this account ? ..

Wtf you're Mr.TwisteR ? God, i'm surprising ..
11/07/2012 01:37 Tungus#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFall™ View Post
Why you just don't keep this account ? 300 $ was not a lot .. If this account was in Global Eu 1 , i gave you 750 $ for it .. But On Global 7 and with this price, it's strange ..

Do you have a captcha ? And do you use the ACP on this account ? ..

Wtf you're Mr.TwisteR ? God, i'm surprising ..
Well. I don't need this. And I have such account on GE 1. Even better.
No captchas. How did you know that I'm Twister and what are you suprised of?
11/07/2012 14:33 hyperbots.net#4
trusted very good account
11/07/2012 14:33 heldok#5
Tungus 300 euro I call a good price for it. Would you like to talk about it on skype because I am interested.

My Skype: heldok1
11/07/2012 17:47 Tungus#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by heldok View Post
Tungus 300 euro I call a good price for it. Would you like to talk about it on skype because I am interested.

My Skype: heldok1
I'm sorry but account was booked.
11/07/2012 18:28 M؊TWΛNTΞD#7
#Good luck.

trusted