COELSE

09/02/2015 00:38 Spirited#1681
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonim95 View Post
You updated it or something?

@mohmmeuud : i know that it doesnt work, but it seem that an guy said that works :confused: Maybe he updated it or something.
Xio tends to spew "knowledge" quite a lot. If you two are both saying it doesn't work, it probably doesn't. Don't worry about it. Try another bot that isn't ancient, there's really no reason to bump this thread any more than it already has. That's why I said "go do your own work" - because the only person who can say if it doesn't work for you is you; and this way, we don't have an entirely new discussion on how this bot doesn't work.
09/02/2015 06:26 Xio.#1682
Its a pixelbot smartass. All they need to do if find the address for the character. If they cant do that ofc it wont work.
09/02/2015 07:22 Spirited#1683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
Its a pixelbot smartass. All they need to do if find the address for the character. If they cant do that ofc it wont work.
Don't be the little dog biting at people's heals. It's getting old and you're going to get kicked. I don't want to walk over you and I don't find it amusing pointing out how you're wrong. If you're not aware, it's no problem and no reason to get defensive - just stop passing things off as knowledge without first understanding how TQ attacks bots these days.

TQ mostly attacks bots by scanning your system for "illegal" processes and for certain pixels on your screen. If the bot is running, injecting at a common address, or pixels on the screen, it can be detected and thus not function. Don't tell me "all they need to do is -", because that's simply incorrect. There are other factors which possibly contribute to this problem. I'm not going to say if it works or doesn't work because I don't know and you don't either, as far as I'm aware.

Now, what can you do better: communicate. Don't just say it works when everyone else is saying it doesn't. Provide details which indicate that you understand all factors which may contribute to a bot not functioning; just from what you posted above, I have doubts that you understood them. Engineers write to not be misunderstood, so write. Stepping back now, I understand that epvp is a volatile community and defending yourself is quite necessary, but you need to stop giving people bad advice or not explaining yourself properly. I see it a lot from you, and it's not going to be covered up by you going crazy and a moderator having to come in and clean the thread. Take responsibility in your responses for once.
09/02/2015 15:12 Xio.#1684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Don't be the little dog biting at people's heals. It's getting old and you're going to get kicked. I don't want to walk over you and I don't find it amusing pointing out how you're wrong. If you're not aware, it's no problem and no reason to get defensive - just stop passing things off as knowledge without first understanding how TQ attacks bots these days.

TQ mostly attacks bots by scan your system for "illegal" processes and for certain pixels on your screen. If the bot is running, injecting at a common address, or pixels on the screen, it can be detected and thus not function. Don't tell me "all they need to do is -", because that's simply incorrect. There are other factors which possibly contribute to this problem. I'm not going to say if it works or doesn't work because I don't know and you don't either, as far as I'm aware.

Now, what can you do better: communicate. Don't just say it works when everyone else is saying it doesn't. Provide details which indicate that you understand all factors which may contribute to a bot not functioning; just from what you posted above, I have doubts that you understood them. Engineers write to not be misunderstood, so write. Stepping back now, I understand that epvp is a volatile community and defending yourself is quite necessary, but you need to stop giving people bad advice or not explaining yourself properly. I see it a lot from you, and it's not going to be covered up by you going crazy and a moderator having to come in and clean the thread. Take responsibility in your responses for once.
Was too long, didnt read all of it. I never said its safe. I said it still works.
09/02/2015 23:00 Spirited#1685
Quote:
Was too long, didnt read all of it. I never said its safe. I said it still works.
I knew you had no idea what you were talking about. I deeply encourage you to read what I wrote, because talking out of your ass isn't going to improve your reputation here. Nor is being an arrogant, immature, and ignorant little kid. If the bot works, it's safe. If it's not safe, the bot no worky. That's how things roll these days. You can't just say "the bot works" when (as I said before) other factors are in play. I'm not trying to put you down, but every single post from you is just vomit these days. Think and communicate properly for once, damn it.
09/03/2015 05:13 Xio.#1686
Quote:
I knew you had no idea what you were talking about. I deeply encourage you to read what I wrote, because talking out of your ass isn't going to improve your reputation here. Nor is being an arrogant, immature, and ignorant little kid. If the bot works, it's safe. If it's not safe, the bot no worky. That's how things roll these days. You can't just say "the bot works" when (as I said before) other factors are in play. I'm not trying to put you down, but every single post from you is just vomit these days. Think and communicate properly for once, damn it.
Oh but I do. About 3 weeks ago, I used it on a official server.

Mohammed who asked here, also got it to work and PM'd me if I know how to make it faster as he has a speedhack too.

fang, you like to think that you are always right when there is a disagreement between us, but you are not. Soooo... suck it <3
09/03/2015 06:16 Spirited#1687
Quote:
Oh but I do. About 3 weeks ago, I used it on a official server.

Mohammed who asked here, also got it to work and PM'd me if I know how to make it faster as he has a speedhack too.

fang, you like to think that you are always right when there is a disagreement between us, but you are not. Soooo... suck it <3
Oh bless your heart.... you really tried with that one. I'm not sure why I expected anything better from you, so I give up. You sure did find this ancient thread that hasn't been bumped in months and wasted your time testing it 3 weeks ago; sounds completely legitimate. I'd say something like "if you just tested it now and confirmed it was working, then just state so... blah blah blah", but no. Just deceit and caked bullshit, so I'm done.

@anonim95, never trust Xio on his word. Try with the new pointer and if it doesn't work, don't worry about it. Hell, Xio will probably give you the address to use even if you don't ask him - so wait on that, I suppose - unless his post was completely daft, then don't.
09/03/2015 07:12 Xio.#1688
Quote:
Oh bless your heart.... you really tried with that one. I'm not sure why I expected anything better from you, so I give up. You sure did find this ancient thread that hasn't been bumped in months and wasted your time testing it 3 weeks ago; sounds completely legitimate. I'd say something like "if you just tested it now and confirmed it was working, then just state so... blah blah blah", but no. Just deceit and caked bullshit, so I'm done.

@anonim95, never trust Xio on his word. Try with the new pointer and if it doesn't work, don't worry about it. Hell, Xio will probably give you the address to use even if you don't ask him - so wait on that, I suppose - unless his post was completely daft, then don't.
Coelse is a tool i use for my sources. I always have it on my pc to keep my server busy with some hunting.

Thank you for giving up, I win again!
09/04/2015 09:00 gunite69#1689
TBH. i have tried it. got the address. It is no dfferent from a lvl 4 VIP auto hunt. Although it uses XP skills and Loots whatever u want by making it "pink". Chances are u're not gonna make it big from picking up abit of gold like this. Its un-minimisable.

SO XIO is right it does work. But not to the point you would expect it to make 1Bill, in a week. Unless Xio can prove me wrong, maybe he has modified speedhack and what not.
09/04/2015 10:27 Xio.#1690
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunite69 View Post
...it does work...
Thank you.

I don't have any modifications for it, its slow, its a little painful to set up but the point I was making is that it works. I use it to kill mobs, i dont use it to hunt or to get rich.
09/21/2015 07:42 master osos#1691
where the password ?
09/29/2015 23:48 an194#1692
it didn't work correctly, I got the X-address and all settings were the same but it didn't kill the monsters correctly and move randomly. Help please
10/08/2015 18:20 abdoraed#1693
password man please ?:confused:
10/17/2015 13:52 akke92#1694
Doesn't seem to work for me... I've tried with all 4 green adresses i get but none of them works... Such a shame :/
10/21/2015 03:36 skykaiwen#1695
Quote:
Originally Posted by akke92 View Post
Doesn't seem to work for me... I've tried with all 4 green adresses i get but none of them works... Such a shame :/
So you really think this program work well since 2009 to now ?

what a shame of yourself dont even read properly and complain like a baby.

sad life ever, program a good for those who read not for those that don't even read and flaming others product LOL !! :cool::cool: