How create NPC that change Money for Cps

03/15/2009 20:45 N.I.G.H.T.M.A.R.E#1
Hello... Guys I need hellp about add npc that changeMoney for Cps..
That progran i need ?
Codes?
Or more
thx :handsdown:


Tq Binares patch 5065 thx
03/31/2009 02:20 fuckerboy#2
um
yah
help mmm us please
my CPAdmin do not working i keep hit and he don't even turn back to me!
help us please ...
03/31/2009 03:13 joshvette001#3
You guys are useless I swear lol *rolls eyes*
03/31/2009 03:59 Tw3ak#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshvette001 View Post
You guys are useless I swear lol *rolls eyes*
lol agreed these idiots shouldn't even be trying to run a server they have zero idea how to do anything themselves without leechin it off everyone else.

Stop running TQ binary server when you too stupid to do anything with it yourself!
04/04/2009 13:20 Korvacs#5
Do yourself a favour, go look at how the existing npcs work, study that, then give it a try yourself.
04/04/2009 17:34 -Shunsui-#6
well depends wat u using if is like samehvan or w.e idk would be somthing like this
[2071] (<- Cp Admin NPC Code)
face=78
txt0=Trade one DragonBall for 215cps?
opt0=Yes-No
req=item,1088000,0,0,0,0,0,1-0
rew=cps,215
04/11/2009 16:04 ahbipro#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by flako27 View Post
well depends wat u using if is like samehvan or w.e idk would be somthing like this
[2071] (<- Cp Admin NPC Code)
face=78
txt0=Trade one DragonBall for 215cps?
opt0=Yes-No
req=item,1088000,0,0,0,0,0,1-0
rew=cps,215
hm work i tryed xD ^^ :p