Elsword WPE

11/03/2012 22:40 XSoraUzumaki#1
Also meine Frage ist, wie muss man überhaupt WPE Pro (und vllt. auch CE) nutzen um Dungeons einfach durch zu kriegen(Autoclear), ED/Exp hacken, wenns möglich ist.
Kann mir jemand erklären, wie ich dies mache?
11/03/2012 22:55 *-Elsword_Hacker-*#2
man muss die einzelnen packets abfangen und sie dann halt bearbeiten und dann irgendwie zurück senden , soweit ich weis. Versuch es einfach mal ;) , wenn man testet gehts irgendwann meistens ;).
11/04/2012 10:54 lloan#3
I'm not sure I understand your post as I'm using a translator - But keep in mind that (at least personally) sending packets is basically looping information that isn't server sided. Meaning you are resending any packets you already sent. Therefore, making the server think you have "x" item and using it again.

Example - Use an HP pot - catch the packet - set packed id - resend.

As to actual editing of the packets - they come encrypted - unless you know how to do so, catching and resending is what you are limited to. Since if you edit the packet the wrong way, you get a D/C packet sent back at you. "No response from server".


I will probably make a tutorial for WPE + Proxifier - Soon as I have time.
11/04/2012 11:33 dark94werwolf#4
unless its an "WPE packet EDITING" tutorial don't bother
there are enough tutorial on the net for the WPE + Proxifier bypass
11/04/2012 21:27 XSoraUzumaki#5
Mh...kay, und noch ne letzte Frage, wie krieg ich das mit ED hin oder so?
Also, muss ich bei WPE Cheat engine auswählen und dann per cheat engine die ed hacken, damit es nicht clientside ist?
Oder wie geht das x.x?
11/05/2012 04:14 lloan#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark94werwolf View Post
unless its an "WPE packet EDITING" tutorial don't bother
there are enough tutorial on the net for the WPE + Proxifier bypass
Perhaps - But take into consideration the amount of people who still don't understand those tutorials because they aren't organized nor coherent. Like I said, I MAY write one up. So far I've seen a high demand for it. On the other hand, I'd like to keep it on the down-low so there are less packet senders out there on my server.
11/05/2012 13:40 dark94werwolf#7
there is even a tutorial on yt, if ppl cant follow simple steps on using the bypass then they should just give up all together (ppl are to lazzy to look for stuff)