Recruiting] Staff for new server !

11/03/2012 18:24 LordBooom#1
Hello people, me and my friend are looking to make a server, but we need some one who have some knowledge, let this be clear, we are newbies in this game development but we are developers in other game, well to be more exact my friend was Rappelz Online developer and leaded a nice team of development, and also visual basic programmer,

And we are missing some staff:

GameMasters 3/3
Moderators 0/3
Site Designers 1/2

Reply to this thread, and pm me or add edi.emilov / vand.ralaus on skype to contact
11/03/2012 19:15 justjayy16#2
Hey I am interested please contact me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/03/2012 20:53 darkking49#3
add me on skype - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I can help as Game Master ~
11/03/2012 22:54 ronaldfa#4
Me For Dev :) [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/03/2012 23:29 ihatehacks#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldfa View Post
Me For Dev :) [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Be careful with this ronaldfa guy.
11/03/2012 23:55 ronaldfa#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatehacks View Post
Be careful with this ronaldfa guy.
fuck are you talking about?
11/04/2012 11:17 ihatehacks#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by →VandRalaus← View Post
You took it kinda wrong people, we'r not taking random people,
You must send an application of:
• Your Name
• Time Online
• Previous X Position Experiences
• why should we choose you
• your gameplay of dekaron in general
• a little about your self

And By The Way we are recruiting so dont reply "add me on sht" , our skype's are mentioned above
Dave
I dont sleep
Player/Mod/GM/Dev/[Launcher] Programmer
I'm offering help
Played since it came out
Deka = low

Anyway, now that the app process is over.... If you guys need any help regarding dev stuff ill help you.

Do you guys do msn, or just skype?
11/06/2012 03:34 bananutz#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBooom View Post
Hello people, me and my friend are looking to make a server, but we need some one who have some knowledge, let this be clear, we are newbies in this game development but we are developers in other game, well to be more exact my friend was Rappelz Online developer and leaded a nice team of development, and also visual basic programmer,

And we are missing some staff:

GameMasters 3/3
Moderators 0/3
Site Designers 1/2

Reply to this thread, and pm me or add edi.emilov / vand.ralaus on skype to contact
hey man what kind of server you create?
11/06/2012 15:06 Hesorio1u#9
I appy as development.
11/07/2012 05:18 BioNicX#10
You need your sleep to work with high energy. xD
11/07/2012 19:04 LordBooom#11
Updates : So we found some devs and gms and we made a a11-12 ready project for use , but we have a big problem at the moment. We can host the server for about 2-3months on a noob host so im intresting if any of you guys/girls wanna work whit us like a hoster ? .. Please find me at skype : edi.emilov ..
P.S Our server is ready for use just waiting for host .. We hope here we can find someone.
11/07/2012 19:18 BlackLixt#12
why dont u just rent a dedy if u are serious about this :) normaly u should do this also please be carefful with your files don't just give em to anyone u should learn about trust a little here cause your best online friend can become tomorow's worst enemy

if u have a shitty host now use it until u get a good one ;)
11/07/2012 19:59 LordBooom#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLixt View Post
why dont u just rent a dedy if u are serious about this :) normaly u should do this also please be carefful with your files don't just give em to anyone u should learn about trust a little here cause your best online friend can become tomorow's worst enemy

if u have a shitty host now use it until u get a good one ;)
Yep i know bro .. We wont just accept someone which come and say i can be host ... It will be good too if we find some more trusted devs which can help us little more. We have good programmers too. If you are intrested btw and you are not busy whit any server find me at skype : edi.emilov :rolleyes:
11/07/2012 22:44 BlackLixt#14
i would like to accept your offer but there are 2 major reasons i can't :

1. I am not qualified to be a dev (maybe forum mod from time to time)
2. i am traveling all over europe because of my job so i won't be online most of the time

any way ty for your offer