autoupdating

11/01/2012 10:50 DarkZarj#1
Who can give the Launcher template with autoupdating?
11/01/2012 13:29 marekrndr#2
Who give a fuck about what you want?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/01/2012 23:06 TheChinStrap#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by marekrndr View Post
Who give a fuck about what you want?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Marek, do you think people will ever learn to search?

How hard is it to type "site:elitepvpers.com/forum/rappelz-private-server launcher" into google??
11/02/2012 20:07 kakashisensei90#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
its easyer to open a new thread, there is always 1 who give a link and or help out :p
imo searching is easier cuz you ain't gotta wait more than a few minutes and there's no one raging/flaming/qqing you ;D much less drama on a search button
11/07/2012 00:03 Tekknoid#5
best way is no brain and no pay-.-

PS: this can be a little bit sarkasm
11/07/2012 01:50 marekrndr#6
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/10/2012 08:08 MhizzPinky#7
I don't think it has anything to do with him helping out , just he wants to show "promote" his launcher lol smh
11/10/2012 13:05 marekrndr#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by MhizzPinky View Post
I don't think it has anything to do with him helping out , just he wants to show "promote" his launcher lol smh
Err what? I linked his launcher here and then I linked mine in here, where's the problem? 0.o
11/10/2012 16:54 ismokedrow#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MhizzPinky View Post
I don't think it has anything to do with him helping out , just he wants to show "promote" his launcher lol smh
Cough this just seems like a Childish Vendetta (Look MA! I can do it too)
11/10/2012 17:04 MhizzPinky#10
Better be careful drow before he Pm's you are posts in a thread and goes rage mode :/
11/11/2012 11:42 TheChinStrap#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MhizzPinky View Post
I don't think it has anything to do with him helping out , just he wants to show "promote" his launcher lol smh
Quote:
Originally Posted by marekrndr View Post
Err what? I linked his launcher here and then I linked mine in here, where's the problem? 0.o
Whatever the reason he posted it, it's helping. Whether he did it to promote his launcher is irrelevant. Don't be such a child.

Also, his Launcher is a ready made launcher customizable from within the launcher its self... Mine is a source release. So they really play to different demographics. If someone wants to make their own launcher and doesn't want to start from scratch they can download my source, but if they need something quick and ready, Marek's is the way to go.

In any case, well done, Marek. Brilliant work, as always.