10/29/2012 04:02 egpal#1
Buying GW2 Accounts 20$-30$ Per

which been created more than one month ago

You need ready following info before sell to us:

GW2 account email
GW2 account password
Game code you used on it
Birthday you used on it
We will take your email too, Please change email if you want keep old one.

We will pay you via paypal / moneybook / LR, I will go first if you have more feedback

MSN / Email: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
AIM: thePurpleSphere
Google Talk: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Yahoo: vexbing
10/29/2012 10:32 t0p3a#2
scammer don't sell

[11:29:40 AM] The One: Hi vexbing! I’d like to add you on Skype. The One
[11:29:53 AM] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Buyback: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Buyback has shared contact details with The One.

[11:33:44 AM] The One( ME ): you have guildwars installed?
[11:33:47 AM] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Buyback: yes
[11:33:59 AM] The One: open team viewer and i will log myself in from your computer
[11:34:26 AM] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Buyback: i need you give me your account info
[11:34:30 AM] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Buyback: then we can change them
[11:34:39 AM] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Buyback: and i will pay you after these done
[11:35:02 AM] The One: well you don't wanna see if the account is working?
10/29/2012 12:16 egpal#3
how you think we are scammer and why? you need sell account and i need your account info to change, any problem?

Dont call me scammer, because we dont have any deal each other so far.