[Discussion] Any Ideas?

10/25/2012 23:05 2slam#1
Any ideas about some edits around here? wanna make something new as i was busy with the high school stuffs

so gimme me some ideas like :

-New Garments (Should mention what it should look like)
-New Weps (same as above)
-New leeched Mounts from EO
-New Npc's leeched from EO etc ...
-New Armets ( like Caps or something)
-New Dancing npcs or though
-or any thing u wanna have

#request Move to P-servers Discussions
10/25/2012 23:25 JohnHeatz#2
#Moved to the right section
10/25/2012 23:34 Spirited#3
Personally, I don't think graphical edits are what make a good server. Good questlines and such make good servers. I don't think "leeched" things from EO is that great either... we have examples of how to do it. If you really want to make graphical though, something new and original would be nice to see. I always like seeing original edits.
10/26/2012 00:47 2slam#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Personally, I don't think graphical edits are what make a good server. Good questlines and such make good servers. I don't think "leeched" things from EO is that great either... we have examples of how to do it. If you really want to make graphical though, something new and original would be nice to see. I always like seeing original edits.
well the edits will be for players not for the owners as u said here the qualities and questlines and what do u mean about original edits ? like what though?
10/26/2012 02:22 Spirited#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slam View Post
well the edits will be for players not for the owners as u said here the qualities and questlines and what do u mean about original edits ? like what though?
If you want to do something for the players, then I suggest you ask this in the general discussions section of the Conquer Online section. Maybe you could request that this gets moved again. If I were a player, I would want something that doesn't change the game too much but adds to it... like editing a skill. For example, this is my favorite edit, ever.
Things like that, small things that really add to the game. Those are the kinds of things that I really like. You could also try editing a map, but that takes a lot of time to do.

Original != Leeched.
It means you created the work from scratch.
Like me creating my source - it's my original work; compared to Ahmed who took Impulse's source and called it his own work.
10/26/2012 12:42 I don't have a username#6
Make a dildo as a club, if you are a boss
10/26/2012 13:00 Korvacs#7
You can do that in game anyway so nothing new there...