[NEW SERVER]Demons-Online Reloaded now its available for all to play!

03/09/2009 21:57 SoulNecturn#1
Demons Online Reloaded

2 types of servers: STANDARD + EXTREME

Website (forum, IGN registration and everything here):
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Basic info: Server exist since beginning of March 2009. Since then we are all time, everyday carefully working on fixes and updates!!

Basic obvious information what Demons Online include:
  • Mannequins fully working + change class fixed (no problems with soul etc)
  • Wings - till flame ones = all 100% working!
  • Knight system(upgraded!) / Orbing system / Castles(soon over 10 level castle possibility!) system fully working!
  • Legion War(upgraded totem and shield!) / Family War working / PKT Tournament working (soon will be changed into DO version of PK tour - much more advanced then original!)
  • Auto EP gathering system (secured with anty cheat system!)
  • EP Cards stackable! (possibility to exchange into bigger face value to not!)
  • Max level 255
  • Dances skills available!
  • New God Skills available!
  • BP bug - fixed over year ago!
  • Over 100 hundred by DO designed casuals!
  • Over 53 (and still rising) number of mounts! (no thunder juice bug!) ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])
  • Over 70 pets (and still rising) (no thunder bug and no Skills bug!)
  • 15 main maps to hunt(including noob maps, god maps, specialize maps)!
  • Many originally made by DO events
  • Customized drop under Bosses
  • Customized version of Lottery
  • Customized Shopping Mall (containing 200x bulk packed items and more!)
  • All mounts has at least 3 stages (many has over 3 and some even 7 stages!)[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
  • All new players start with: 100k PP + 2x+5ep+30minPills + 2x10exp potions

Unique FEATURES created by Demons Online for our players:

generally all our features are listed and described here:
  • ANTY CHEATING SYSTEMS! (under Demons Online we implemented very effective anty auto compose system as well anty bot(hunting) system!
  • AutoEpPills (special items giving possibilty for certain period of time to hunt monsters and get lots more of eps per each monster slayed!)
  • Hades Apocalypse Time feature (where you can hunt and get special eggs of pets and mounts + hades suits!
  • Star Bursting (other way then compose)! (bored with compose? Then fight strongest beast on server to get star bursters!)
  • Lots of new hairs! Devil Hairs
  • Advanced Beast Invasion (UPGRADED!) (Search for Super Beasts on 5 different maps! Kill and teleport to arena where you will get the chance to kill King of the Beast! Earn for best items!
  • [Repeatable Events] Day by Day Events (Get the fun of doing everyday events!)
  • Suits/Casuals with effects! (Ever dreamed about suit sparking with lightnings or flowers around? Now you can get this possibility!
  • Advanced HURDLE RACE (Daily and Weekly AUTO)
  • Online Working Center - Factories (For sure many times you had to leave home but as well wished to leave character online to earn... here you heave a chance to do it!
  • EXCHANGE EXP FROM FRIENDS INTO EP once per week (meaning - get friends and get experience from them! ANY point of this experience will be lost - all you can use into useful way!
  • Unique Dragon Machine Event (twice per day, each 30 minutes) (Slay dragons and minions and get lots of useful items to compose!)
  • more but less important to be listed at this moment!

Plans for closest weeks to be add:
Simple our closest plans will cover:
{will list general ideas only, mostly things that will be inside bigger addons = all because of idea's rippers which we have totally enough !}

** New weapons will come into game soon
** New maps (4-7 new brand maps with new brand monsters, bosses, events and much more under this!)
** New totally brand system that will take Demons Online Reloaded into Demons Online Reloaded Season 2 (more less )
** Many more events (daily event NPC will be filled with all days events, additionally will be add other big quests!)
** New system under chosen pets (that will allow to get better HP to pets that doesn't rise under HP as main attribute...
** We will create our own PK tour and something new
** New spots to compose will be added (but not general way like many can think here ) .... no you dont know what this point mean
** system that will deal with items that can be found in game but doesn't have any good usage (we will make them usable in our way )
** many more generally smaller that we wont put on list here

Server Specifications:

- current location = USA
- RAM = 8 GB
- CPU = Intel i7 930 4 x 2,8 GHz
- HDD = 2 x 500GB
- Win 2008
- Dedicated Server
- 1000 mbps network port

Server statistics are:
Standard players online: between 110-190 online for most of time
extreme players online: between 100-160 online for most of time

================

So Take the step now and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]! Feel free to write here or PM me about any questions (our forum is as well open to talk ;))

Regards
03/09/2009 22:03 nemsis110#2
wow nice site and nice server
well done ;)
03/09/2009 22:16 -Deyo-#3
GRATZand if u need any thing add my mail :)
03/10/2009 10:52 eravis#4
The link you gave is not working.
03/10/2009 11:11 SoulNecturn#5
Sorry for this inconvinience - Yesterday we started online and i posted, but after post with team we delayed everything for Today - so from today evening everything will be 24/7 fully working. (why? some more additions so player later wont suffer server restarts ;))

I will post here later when i put it online - for now I am preparing autobackup system(every 1 hour) and more safety issues - all for the sake of players ;)
So till evening everyone :P
03/10/2009 13:42 Killmee#6
nice server man and if u need help ask all of us hehe
03/10/2009 13:58 rexes13#7
nice server and good luck from me too.....
03/10/2009 15:32 SoulNecturn#8
Ok all are welcome :D
I belive some of you already visit our portal during last safety doings :D

From now server is online, registration open, forum ready for comments and ideas :D

So common all - try and have fun ;) I am sure you will all like it becase we always will take care of any spotted bug (if found :P)

03/10/2009 16:15 DiobloSlayeR#9
Good luck from me too. I am trying to find a server that do not sell EP, Gears that could increase your BP extremely n so on. I would join a server which has the donation rewards same like as ACME, fair for all!
03/10/2009 17:14 SoulNecturn#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiobloSlayeR View Post
Good luck from me too. I am trying to find a server that do not sell EP, Gears that could increase your BP extremely n so on. I would join a server which has the donation rewards same like as ACME, fair for all!
Yes i understand what you mean because i also hate this on other pserves as a player...
Funny is that you touch this subject heh :D Yesterday we decide similar way heh
Please check our new donations rules. Also we will add some other options but fair to all ;)

We have big needs of money but we care mostly for players and we really want to be fair ;)

Btw - gears that will be able to buy will be also able to receive during normal play - later we will describe ways ;)
Our team will take care of fair play ;)
03/11/2009 22:58 nemsis110#11
Nice to be fair i want to play ther :-) i tested and still evrything lok okey server is all way online and full suport on forum...... super !!!
03/11/2009 23:06 SoulNecturn#12
Yes - all true!
We are always online! Always doing everything to obey our rules.
Maintenance is always on time.
If any bug small problem spotted - you will get fast answer, fast solution - we all way care for players!! AND WE WILL ;)

I will say - we wanna make best server - coding is easy and pleasure for us ;) So there will be many addons and always everything working ;)

So come to us and play with us :)
03/13/2009 16:49 SoulNecturn#13
Ok - on begining - sorry i will post one post after another - i hope this wont be found as a rule break of this whole forum.

Anyway i just wanned to post here sth to all our players (current as well new that will come):
Because of accusing of promoting on other servers our server Demons-Online, I want to please all to not doing that on other PrivateServers ;) We wanna to make only promotion via websites/portals especially prepared for this - and this for sure will be enough ;)

Thank you all and one more time Welcome on our server :D Have a nice playing ;)
03/13/2009 16:54 uouo#14
you can add me gm-pm?
03/13/2009 17:02 SoulNecturn#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by uouo View Post
you can add me gm-pm?
Well please refer about this to our thread on our forum:

;)