X7 Macro

10/21/2012 16:35 Archangel-pro#1
Could somebody put macros for X7, players for the OC, for example: the return without the CS,
the upper uppercut and etc.
Thanks in advance: 3
10/24/2012 19:33 Archangel-pro#2
upp
10/24/2012 19:59 IchHasseBlumen#3
Well, I think you are talking about [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]?
I don't know much about the Macroprogram/-function of them, but I can tell you some delays.

Reload cancel (for position 1)

Airhug (middle mouse button)

IWJ (there are better scripts/delays)

Or you could just use some normal macors/bots and put their activate-buttons as a macro/function on your mouse :P
Just use the search function to find them.
10/25/2012 19:59 Archangel-pro#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by IchHasseSchwule View Post
Well, I think you are talking about [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]?
I don't know much about the Macroprogram/-function of them, but I can tell you some delays.

Reload cancel (for position 1)

Airhug (middle mouse button)

IWJ (there are better scripts/delays)

Or you could just use some normal macors/bots and put their activate-buttons as a macro/function on your mouse :P
Just use the search function to find them.
Very useful information, thank you very much)

But I would say that if someone else put themselves macros))
10/28/2012 20:24 Archangel-pro#5
upp