[RELEASE]Cabal EU NSD & Combo Hack

10/17/2012 02:19 galio#1
This is my first hack, it doesn't have a GUI, though it works and simple.

It has No Skill delay + SP Regen and Combo Features (like Perfect Combo and Combo Always at 1),Sadly you need to use a bypass for it to work.

How to use:
Run Cabal or Hack
Select Features
Enjoy.

So go get your bypass [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I will be looking for new features soon.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/17/2012 03:06 balbal023#2
I think this cheat is already release..
10/17/2012 03:09 payazo14#3
ye
10/17/2012 03:16 galio#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by balbal023 View Post
I think this cheat is already release..
what do you mean it already got released, I just finished coding it.
10/17/2012 09:38 DavidTheGreat#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by balbal023 View Post
I think this cheat is already release..
Yes this was already released but this is his own version so technically this was different version of release
10/17/2012 11:38 lavazzas#6
well this cheat sucks then since u need a bypass to use it, cuz it would dc u every 5mins or so... You should actually do smth that doesnt need bypass so ppl can lvl w/o getting dc and running 2mins to the same spot.
10/17/2012 12:25 bartbilf#7
@lavazzas
You should be happy that people even share their 'DC'-stuff in public. It's harder to make something that doesn't DC.
10/17/2012 12:30 trmaniatr#8
bypass doesnt work on eu :/
10/17/2012 13:25 galio#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by trmaniatr View Post
bypass doesnt work on eu :/
Try this one, It was at the end of the topic.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavazzas View Post
well this cheat sucks then since u need a bypass to use it, cuz it would dc u every 5mins or so... You should actually do smth that doesnt need bypass so ppl can lvl w/o getting dc and running 2mins to the same spot.
I know it sucks, but at least I made it a little easier, normally you would have to go to CE and change values when here you can do it with just 1 Button.
However I will of course look into GG bypass in the future, but for now I'm concentrating to get my coding skill up.
10/17/2012 14:27 lavazzas#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
@lavazzas
You should be happy that people even share their 'DC'-stuff in public. It's harder to make something that doesn't DC.
Yes sir, i agree with you but still, would be really nice to see sucha stuff :)
But thanks for uploader anyway
10/17/2012 18:48 trmaniatr#11
i had error message "this is not true win 32 program" ?
10/17/2012 19:04 galio#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by trmaniatr View Post
i had error message "this is not true win 32 program" ?
Hm, tried it on my 3 Pc's and my Friend's PC aswell and everything is perfect, try to redownload the file.
10/17/2012 22:41 trmaniatr#13
can u reflesh download file ?
10/18/2012 01:19 galio#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by trmaniatr View Post
can u reflesh download file ?
Uploaded 0.2.1 version, Fixed a few stuff, maybe it works now for you.

DP hack coming soon.
10/18/2012 11:51 bladerone#15
Do you have a chance to do this program as a dll? I use to inject without bypass.