[Tut] How to tell what region a hack is designed for.

10/15/2012 01:08 hirakawa#1
Okay this is a small tutorial aimed to those Idiots and they shall remain titled as such until they learn how to read. And to also stop posts like this;

Now all you need to understand this tutorial is the following;
  1. A working brain.
  2. Common sense
  3. The ability to read

Okay lets get started by taking an example topic
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Now as we see it has BGC in the title which stands for the simplified version for "Brazil Grand Chase" now here is a list of the Grand Chase regions
  • NAGC - North America Grand Chase
  • PHGC - Philippines Grand Chase
  • BRGC/BGC - Brazil Grand Chase
  • IDGC - Indonesia Grand Chase
  • LAGC - Latin Grand Chase
  • KRGC/KGC - Korean Grand Chase
  • HKGC - Hong Kong Grand Chase
  • SEAGC - South East Asia Grand Chase (Closed)

If there are any more then just let me know and I will add them in.

Now back to that topic...
If the topic title doesn't contain a region then look at the first post and any screenshots provided and try to use your brain to try and work out what region the topic is aimed at.

Here are a few examples of tagged and untagged topics

Tagged:

Untagged:

Now even though the topics that have included the region tags will get people asking if it is aimed for regions it's not designed for. These questions also increase more in the untagged topics.

Now hopefully after reading this reduces the amount of "Does it work here" based questions or if you are still unsure download the hack and test it and if it doesn't then you don't need to make "It doesn't work!" sort of posts since hopefully people will learn to read and think carefully before asking stupid questions as those mentioned above.
10/15/2012 05:59 .Yuzuru#2
Your threat seems good but I suppose we don't need to discuss about this because there is a rule that is applied regarding this..
Tagging the threads is required so every thread should have a tag for the other members to know which region it is used.

The rule was made by the former moderator PiReights.
So the moderators should also check the threads if it doesn't have.
10/15/2012 14:29 grant9525#3
^ Still this rule is constantly disobeyed

Q: Is this on the right Section?
10/15/2012 17:21 .Yuzuru#4
Actually, it was not disobeyed.
There are still some users who just post threads without making tags because these persons also post it on other forums. One of the forums can be here.

Anyway, the moderators should make a move here.
10/16/2012 10:58 KatnissEverdeen~#5
OFF TOPIC :
Cool. My thread was tagged. :) just sayin' hehe.

On Topic:
Actually I am guilty because I am also one of the people who ask if it works in other regions.. i'm just really desperate that time. so sorry ~
10/16/2012 11:19 Taec#6
Quote:
@Yuruzu.
The moderators do check on the titles. Only the gamersdl , he post too quick, literally few threads per day. so we mods do not check it regularly, besides everyone knows he's just catering to GCBR.

But fret it, we mods will try to keep pace. as both me & .celtics are not so online now due to school & work. but we did try to login & moderate at least once in a day/or next.

Regards,
Taec
Moving back to the thread, goodjob on that. Will discuss with .Celtics if we are gonna stickies this.