Big mistake

10/14/2012 23:32 GajoDilo#1
Hi guys!!!
I need some help...I have a full int ss nuker and today i put 3 point in str...Is a big problem for my build?
10/14/2012 23:56 intercsaki#2
Yes, you have to remake your char.


10/15/2012 03:56 PortalDark#3
there is nothing wrong
ofc is not gonna be full INT but having some(not many) STR can give you extra defense and a little more hp
10/15/2012 04:40 {^_^}#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by GajoDilo View Post
Hi guys!!!
I need some help...I have a full int ss nuker and today i put 3 point in str...Is a big problem for my build?
yes, its a very big problem. your full int ss nuker is no more/gone....you now have a hybrid ss nuker. you only have 1 option left to make it full int ss nuker. buy the stats reset scroll and hurry up.
10/15/2012 18:44 GajoDilo#5
Thx all