[Re-RELEASE]Dekaron-Etenity BEST SERVER!!

03/11/2009 22:15 DoubleDTheGreat#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakkawakka22 View Post
we knew who it was along with 2 other smaller people named Ultron and Photon.lol.
i told the maker to check out your input and its up to him now.
Lol everyone who gets his server fucked up a bit starts talking like as if u'r going to press charges on me n shit, actually the guy Darksmasher told me he gave my ip to the 'COPS' so D.E.A and C.I.A is gonna hunt me down, and they'll bust me at any moment, now thats really funny.
O and to help the 'chase' for whatever ur going for, from what i remember i had Chars named [GM]Test, [GM]DoubleDPwnz, [GM]DoubleDRulez! and [GM]ILovePenis (Made for fun, no homo), i went to loa, spawned couple of aquarius immortals (/gm callmonsters 3600 1000 x5), spawned 50M boxes (/gm callmonsters 3321 1000 x10), a bunch of argates (/gm callmonsters 2774 1000 x10) along with spamming Egoistic Announcements like /gm notice ''DoubleD Kicks yo ass", then i kinda tried messing up with exp ratio so i went like, /gm expratio 1 then boosted it to 10, then i felt like messing up the droprate so i went like (/gm ITEMDROPRATIO 10), and then i simply spammed the server with monsters and /gm finish 0'ed it, plain and simple, my algorithm! lol.
SO thats step by step how i was playing with your server (i know it sounds psycho)
Anyway consider what's done to the server just done for your own good, it'd happen sooner or later, i could of had kept that as a secret n run around with full 9 n 999,999,999 in inventory lmao!
03/11/2009 22:16 lordjaggi#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndIsNear View Post
You make it sounds like your jealous cause u hada server that didn't do as well as this one, am I right?

D-End

EDIT: Willow, I would like tot alk to you more aobut the server, pm me if you want and if you don't don't bother, it's ok, I know your busy.
i never made a server... so your wrong and i dont plan on making one.
03/11/2009 23:59 Darksmasher820#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by zILAA View Post
Lol everyone who gets his server fucked up a bit starts talking like as if u'r going to press charges on me n shit, actually the guy Darksmasher told me he gave my ip to the 'COPS' so D.E.A and C.I.A is gonna hunt me down, and they'll bust me at any moment, now thats really funny.
O and to help the 'chase' for whatever ur going for, from what i remember i had Chars named [GM]Test, [GM]DoubleDPwnz, [GM]DoubleDRulez! and [GM]ILovePenis (Made for fun, no homo), i went to loa, spawned couple of aquarius immortals (/gm callmonsters 3600 1000 x5), spawned 50M boxes (/gm callmonsters 3321 1000 x10), a bunch of argates (/gm callmonsters 2774 1000 x10) along with spamming Egoistic Announcements like /gm notice ''DoubleD Kicks yo ass", then i kinda tried messing up with exp ratio so i went like, /gm expratio 1 then boosted it to 10, then i felt like messing up the droprate so i went like (/gm ITEMDROPRATIO 10), and then i simply spammed the server with monsters and /gm finish 0'ed it, plain and simple, my algorithm! lol.
SO thats step by step how i was playing with your server (i know it sounds psycho)
Anyway consider what's done to the server just done for your own good, it'd happen sooner or later, i could of had kept that as a secret n run around with full 9 n 999,999,999 in inventory lmao!

Seriously ur fucked in the head i never said that ima put ur ip on cops or any shit so learn ur facts before posting.
03/12/2009 01:59 wakkawakka22#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by zILAA View Post
ok well as iv said i did discuss with GM eternity aka maker and he knows but as of the moment we have something we are trying with next client.
03/12/2009 03:54 wakkawakka22#35
ok we are happy to announce the game has been re opened and is ready to go.have fun.
03/12/2009 07:47 EviLcLoWnS™#36
DOUBLE post police omfg man you Double posted im calling the cops, omg this is higher then treason.
03/12/2009 08:43 Revox#37
Were is this server located?

Europe or USA?
03/12/2009 09:27 wakkawakka22#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revox View Post
Were is this server located?

Europe or USA?
USA in NY
03/12/2009 09:36 Revox#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakkawakka22 View Post
USA in NY
dammit.

Then I must search an other server
03/13/2009 06:48 wakkawakka22#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revox View Post
dammit.

Then I must search an other server
well we do have overseas people playing and they say they dont have a lag.places like tokyo,austrailia and germany that i kno of so far.
03/13/2009 07:26 kingdane#41
Hey Great Server you have there haven't seen any Bugs in it so far. Little advice Increase the exp rate,(Say its 1000x but thats more like 500x) Put argates in Shop(Or have High Drop rate for Argates,Put Wings in Shop, Keep argate rates how they are and you will be 1 of the best servers out there.
03/13/2009 20:12 lordjaggi#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdane View Post
Hey Great Server you have there haven't seen any Bugs in it so far. Little advice Increase the exp rate,(Say its 1000x but thats more like 500x) Put argates in Shop(Or have High Drop rate for Argates,Put Wings in Shop, Keep argate rates how they are and you will be 1 of the best servers out there.
too bad they aint listening and exp is 280x
03/13/2009 23:08 *P*A*U*L*#43
i still cant figure out why the title of this thread has written BEST SERVER!! since it isnt good at all.. exp is fake etc im sure they has the same bugs as other servers so its nothing really special
03/14/2009 04:15 wakkawakka22#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
too bad they aint listening and exp is 280x
well we redid the server and reset the exp rate.a guy came in and GM hacked us b4 and messed everything up so it wasnt our fault but we fixed it and there are no more fake GM chars that can be made.we tested.not saying we cant be hacked tho:P.and yes we have bugs just like everyone out there but we are fixing them fast.plus we almost got aloken deciphered so it will be released soon too.and btw.i dont really kno wo named this thread but it wasnt me so ya.lol im just a MOD for the server
03/14/2009 12:33 kefty32#45
The summoner new skill dont work.