[Re-RELEASE]Dekaron-Etenity BEST SERVER!!

03/08/2009 23:06 wakkawakka22#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsNobody View Post
you sorry sack of shit... just stole my old client. Hows it feel to get someone's leftovers considering you're using my old teleport.csv and etc
ok we sdidnt steal anything.we made our own and thats why we have buggs that need fixing.
03/09/2009 05:43 wakkawakka22#17
and before you flame at least give us a try.i kno we have things a lil diff than what we started w but we will evolve.just give us a try and see if u like.
03/09/2009 06:03 -GeForce-#18
wow triple post

hard to find that
03/09/2009 08:22 Deadman88#19
yea..very2 hard..:)
03/10/2009 02:47 wakkawakka22#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazwanking View Post
yea..very2 hard..:)
sry it was my cpu lagging.the other 2 posts didnt pop up till after i posted
03/10/2009 08:29 Deadman88#21
lol..^^
03/10/2009 18:57 DoubleDTheGreat#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by killeros19 View Post
wow triple post

hard to find that
stfu boy
03/10/2009 23:04 TheEndIsNear#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by zILAA View Post
stfu boy
lol, I actually find this server pretty chill.

I actually recomend it to people from serenity no offence, but it's jsut better...

And DoubleD,

How the fuck did u get so much dill? For the 2 gold argates I gave you, (this is Greatness)

D-End
03/11/2009 03:13 wakkawakka22#24
ok guys we are sorry for all the incoveniences with the server but we did find the source od out problem.fake GM acc were made and they took over and messed everything up.we currently have server down and will have it up in 1-2 days.we also have created an anti GM defenser so it wont happen again.Rates will be higher and bugs will be fixed when back up ty for your patients.

also add us on myspace.will have special events hosted by me for those who recieve messages from me on here.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/11/2009 06:15 metuix#25
server on for few days and already got hack O.o huhmm....reconsider about joining u guys...:D
03/11/2009 07:02 wakkawakka22#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by metuix View Post
server on for few days and already got hack O.o huhmm....reconsider about joining u guys...:D
sry but we had a loophole we didnt see.we are fixing now tho and hope u at least give us a try
03/11/2009 13:10 DoubleDTheGreat#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakkawakka22 View Post
ok guys we are sorry for all the incoveniences with the server but we did find the source od out problem.fake GM acc were made and they took over and messed everything up.we currently have server down and will have it up in 1-2 days.we also have created an anti GM defenser so it wont happen again.Rates will be higher and bugs will be fixed when back up ty for your patients.

also add us on myspace.will have special events hosted by me for those who recieve messages from me on here.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Idk if you noticed, but the Fake Gm Chars were all MINE (DoubleD), does it make sense now when i talked to you on the chatbox and i told you you'll meet me ingame through bad experience? Well sorry, i just felt like messing around the server, atleast at the time i was spawning boxes all over loa the people were happy :handsdown:

If you don't know how to fix it just PM me, and i think i fucked up the server for few days only for your own good, else that would happen later and get worse.

:handsdown::handsdown:
03/11/2009 21:04 wakkawakka22#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by zILAA View Post
Idk if you noticed, but the Fake Gm Chars were all MINE (DoubleD), does it make sense now when i talked to you on the chatbox and i told you you'll meet me ingame through bad experience? Well sorry, i just felt like messing around the server, atleast at the time i was spawning boxes all over loa the people were happy :handsdown:

If you don't know how to fix it just PM me, and i think i fucked up the server for few days only for your own good, else that would happen later and get worse.

:handsdown::handsdown:
we knew who it was along with 2 other smaller people named Ultron and Photon.lol.
i told the maker to check out your input and its up to him now.
03/11/2009 21:11 lordjaggi#29
if server was fun then nobody would want to hack it :)
03/11/2009 21:16 TheEndIsNear#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
if server was fun then nobody would want to hack it :)
You make it sounds like your jealous cause u hada server that didn't do as well as this one, am I right?

D-End

EDIT: Willow, I would like tot alk to you more aobut the server, pm me if you want and if you don't don't bother, it's ok, I know your busy.