Audiosurf Forum?

03/04/2009 21:45 Flupy#1
Hi there,
i wanted to talk about something with you. some days ago i downloaded a game called "Audiosurf". Maybe some of you know it but for those who dont know it i will explain what it is. It's like a Guitar Hero for a pc. you just dont play it with a guitar, you use the mouse (or keyboard) to move a space ship arround a course. as my english isnt very well i better show you a video that shows the game :)

I also need to say that you can choose every sound you've got on your pc and the game will calculate a new map that matches with the song :)
Now to my idea. i wanted to create a forum where everyone can upload his own Audiosurf Videos and challange each other with many different sounds.
As i dont know how many people are interessted in it, i wanted to ask who would join this forum and start challanging each other. Sometimes there will also be some events with prices like "Rapidshare Premium Accounts" or something else.
If many people are interessted in a project like this i will also upload this game into Rapidshare and let registered people download it :)
If you like my idea and wanna join, just write in this topic ;)

Ich denke mal die meisten hier können auch Englisch und deswegen muss ich es glaub auch nicht übersetzen ;)

Fizzzo
03/05/2009 13:40 CrankG#2
i play audiosurf from time to time, if i'm really bored, but i think it would be too much effort for me to capture and upload videos ^^
nevertheless, good luck with your project.