Super Easy CE Speed Hack

03/04/2009 19:14 woodyken#16
heu thats not treu why can i do vac and non agro then without changing anything everytime i relog xD
03/04/2009 19:16 Vaidas B#17
thanks for the tut it works fine.
all credit goes to smokymicpot:):):)
03/04/2009 19:17 smokymicpot#18
deleted
03/04/2009 19:20 twiggy345#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyken View Post
heu thats not treu why can i do vac and non agro then without changing anything everytime i relog xD

The same reason why when you zoom hack with CE you have different settings for each map. unless you open pack fileand speed hack it in there you have to change the values with every map. And the vac and non aggro is for all the monsters in the game not per map like zoom and speed hack.
03/04/2009 19:21 nobleman80#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokymicpot View Post
i got a auto speed code... im not giving that out and it works just like my other codes that i posted ..

i would give it out but alot of people will get mad at me... :(
WOW!!!???? BIG DEAL?!!! IT'S ALREADY POSTED. LOL ANOTHER NOOBS ACT TO BE A PRO HACKER. IF R SO GD PLS COME OUT WITH NO CD??? OK ANY1 WHO THINK THAT U YOURSELF IS NOT A NOOB HACKER THEN PM ME. I WILL SEND U THE CODE FOR NO CD HACKS. LOL
03/04/2009 19:25 smokymicpot#21
no cd wtf ? lol 2moons doent have a CD to begin with unless u dont download it and ask them to send u one. which is fucking retard..xD

wow fucking hater and who the fuck said i was a pro hacker idiot..

im just putting the codes.. i got from some dude. i even say thanks to the people i get it from.
so get ur facts stright. wanna be pro hacker .

sucmycak muthafuka lmao!!!
03/04/2009 20:24 noname231#22
You should remove the speed hack code. While running the user becomes invis. We don't want people vac hacking on pub maps, only in dungeons. Otherwise 2moons will start detecting the programs where using due to a massive amount of public hackers.
03/04/2009 20:34 smokymicpot#23
ima leave the easy speed hack tho but i took down the auto one
03/04/2009 21:23 woodyken#24
smokeymicpot auto ? can you send me the auto speedhack then plz xD
03/04/2009 21:27 ezmoneylol#25
ye i got this to work.

do we have to do this everytime we turn on 2moons?
03/05/2009 00:16 tenth#26
I get dc'd almost instantly whenever I use this.
:confused:

Edit: Scratch that. It's working like a charm now :)
Does this speed hack make you invisible to others?

-Thanked.
03/05/2009 01:51 whysoserious#27
hahha lol bro does this work really work if so lol i wouldnt mind starting a low level mage or something and js leveling like crazy hehe thxx!
03/05/2009 01:56 whysoserious#28
hey sorry also bro do you have a dungeon hack aswell like a crevice/ abyss hack or something like that thanks!
03/05/2009 06:13 nobleman80#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokymicpot View Post
no cd wtf ? lol 2moons doent have a CD to begin with unless u dont download it and ask them to send u one. which is fucking retard..xD

wow fucking hater and who the fuck said i was a pro hacker idiot..

im just putting the codes.. i got from some dude. i even say thanks to the people i get it from.
so get ur facts stright. wanna be pro hacker .

sucmycak muthafuka lmao!!!
3rd fingers. lol i dun need ppls to send me 1. and i nv asking ppls to send me 1. pls fking read it carefully. if is too hard to understand pls use your whole brain to read it. cos i already have it. and i doing by myself. noobs like u just cant do thing own your own. get ppls work and post it. and said credit is yours. lol. and i m asking ppls who think his not a noobs to pm me for the no cd hack maybe i will give it to u.. lol.. dun tell me u dun even know what is no cd? lol u r really a fking noobs. by the way u r the fucking retard.. u and you retard tut like this!! lol speed hack? damn stupid 1.
03/05/2009 07:50 smokymicpot#30
who gives a fuk did anyone ask u that u have that hack -stupid ass stfu ..
ur just hating cuz ur a queer.. who has no life so go get one and stop ur bitching...lmao xD