Sick of mmorpg and what a nother hobby ?

03/02/2009 20:31 achilleus11#1
i know this doesnt belong here , but some1 suggested this to me a few years ago and i am really thank full for this . it is just a nice thing to kill time if you are bored and dont have money to go out ^^ .
and if you are sick of mmorpg and search a nother nice thing to do .
my suggestion is WATCH anime ^^ . maybe a few of you dont know what that is . It is japanees made animation . (< and now you probably think UHHHH ???? i am not a child anymore so why should i watch it ?)
but dont worry around the world ALOT of ppl watch it , from 10years till 50years old . why ? because is damn good ! dont be short minded :P just try it if you are bored ! just watch 4 episodes of one anime from the beginning ofcaurse so you know how the storie goes and i am sure you will be hooked up . these are the animes which are really good in my opinion: Bleach , vampire knight , elfen lied , full metal alchemist , naruto , chrono crusade , gundam wing , dbz , soul eater , Code Geass . i hope this gives your fingers a break from clicking and your wallet from spending money .
Have fun ;)
03/02/2009 20:38 eKoZz#2
Kenpachi Zaraki ftw :handsdown:

333 posts i am evil by the half buahahhaha
03/02/2009 21:09 stargate#3
achilleus11, you should ask a doctor for help.. o0...
sorry.. ^^
03/02/2009 22:22 achilleus11#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargate View Post
achilleus11, you should ask a doctor for help.. o0...
sorry.. ^^
hahahhahaha , man try it :P . watch 4 episodes of naruto onley , will take you 80 min . and if you dont like it i commite suicide :D .
03/02/2009 23:00 <†>Minera<†>#5
Bleach an Naruto are the main one's i follow now. But i liked Elfen Lied and Full Metall Alciemest also a lot :)
03/03/2009 01:53 stargate#6
sounds very much like a sect to me ;p..

people who are here may watch animes too - but its really offtopic ^^
do you get money for posting this? ;)
03/03/2009 13:50 syntex#7
Death Note was a nice one , very nice story and brainwashing , dont call me mainstream now plox :p

or what about Manga Love Story, Love Hina, Gravitation :p some lovely stuff

there is a anime for everyone ... and every genre
03/03/2009 16:15 achilleus11#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargate View Post
sounds very much like a sect to me ;p..

people who are here may watch animes too - but its really offtopic ^^
do you get money for posting this? ;)
yess anime ppl pay me for doing this....................... :confused:
what kind of idiotic question is that ^^?
it is just a suggestion .
btw i dont know how you compare it to a sect . do you actually know what that means ?
03/03/2009 16:29 <†>Minera<†>#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntex View Post
Death Note was a nice one , very nice story and brainwashing , dont call me mainstream now plox :p

or what about Manga Love Story, Love Hina, Gravitation :p some lovely stuff

there is a anime for everyone ... and every genre
Death Note, nah i dont like the type of drawing they use there but Love Hina was ncie. Also watched the Onegai Twins lol :p
03/03/2009 21:21 achilleus11#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minera View Post
Death Note, nah i dont like the type of drawing they use there but Love Hina was ncie. Also watched the Onegai Twins lol :p
watch chrno crusade ^^ . nice love story , nice action .
03/03/2009 22:57 <†>Minera<†>#11
oke il ry it ^^
03/03/2009 23:16 InzynierPVP#12
fun and fun