SEARCH ELO BOOST

10/10/2012 10:29 .Aymo™#1
Topic^

From 1300 to 1500

Price?

add me in skype : papa4kinder
10/10/2012 11:20 meisterboy#2
30€ [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/10/2012 13:53 McSelvin#3
I do it for 20 euro PSC [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/10/2012 14:07 ichmeldedichwenndumichabz#4
Do it for 15€ psc.
10/10/2012 14:22 hostfielddd#5
i can do it but dont try to scam me
10/10/2012 14:30 .Aymo™#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by hostfielddd View Post
i can do it but dont try to scam me
Nope i know you.. thanks xDD

Quote:
Do it for 15€ psc.
Added

Quote:
I do it for 20 euro PSC EU WEST ELO BOOST By McSelvin [NEW]
Bereits in Kontakt

Quote:
30€ Meisterboys Elo Push CHEAP
Too much.
10/10/2012 14:32 hostfielddd#7
lol you a scammer
10/10/2012 15:48 .Aymo™#8
Learn to Speak english.

If I dont want to buy your shit service, i mean this :3
10/11/2012 15:35 .Aymo™#9
#done

WEITER :)