.C3 EDITS! Against the rules

06/25/2009 20:08 raidenx123#181
1. If you use a custom made source (I mean totally remade) its legal
2. But im not sure if they made it legal to use the client for private servers, so if you totally remade client too, well good luck with that.
06/25/2009 20:13 Kiyono#182
You don't need to remake the client just don't put a download link of a modded client on your website.
06/25/2009 20:25 raidenx123#183
Yeh but i bet it is illegal to use it to access other servers not related to TQ
06/25/2009 21:50 forcer#184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatoichi View Post
wow, very cool to see finally. If anyone could hop onto msn and lemme know how folks are doing this, particularly how to 'edit' existing .c3 files that would be sweet, i would love to help contribute new shit and revised existing c3's.

EDIT
ok, i seen it with my own eyes now, not only can we make new meshes, but we can alter existing meshes, 100%, no longer is this impossible. I am amazed......and about to be very very fuckin busy ROFL!!!!!!!

EDIT #2 -

Did this with a teamate tonight (2fast4you), its a new mesh, not from another game, converted to c3. Tomorrow ill post a few screenies of us working on existing c3 files from the TQ client.
wish you good luck, your work is very cool :)
06/25/2009 23:02 Zatoichi#185
@Forcer, hit me up on msn sometime if you get a chance. I'd like to know if you can access animations (char meshes, mobs etc). The way i am doing this i am unable to access those c3 for editing, all i can edit are static meshes basically. Yeah, hit me up at msn if you ever get the time [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], pce all!
06/26/2009 11:44 cloudwind360#186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
They don't just look like they're from WoW they are from WoW so if you host a server don't use them or (well chance is not that high) Blizzard could sue you xD
LOL...
The blizzard shutdown of our server wowfusion :( it has like 2000 people
now the tq LOL that would be ownage XD
06/26/2009 11:57 Kiyono#187
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudwind360 View Post
LOL...
The blizzard shutdown of our server wowfusion :( it has like 2000 people
now the tq LOL that would be ownage XD
D= I also played on WoWFusion but after it got shutdown a lot went to Status3gaming.
06/27/2009 05:48 cloudwind360#188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
D= I also played on WoWFusion but after it got shutdown a lot went to Status3gaming.
r u serous? iam in the Status3gaming too got like 6 lvl 80s :O

who r u in there ^^, this is so interesting lol
06/28/2009 02:15 Necron33#189
Okay ^_^ Here is the proof of we can make EUDEMONS ( i did this in eudemons online, it will work for CO as monsters.)
IDK why but the monster appears so small yet :S and still i got some texture error (colours dont appear as they should :S).
the Monster cannot move his legs or do attack motions yet ^_^.
I'm not pro at 3d studio max 7 i downloaded it first time yesterday and beging practicing on it.I'v included the .3ds file and texture file in .dds and the 3 .c3 files so you can proof to your self =D.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
If you don't know how i made it,
Link : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Don't worry i uploaded it with my premium account ^_^
I included the files so you can see yourself I'm not lying.
I will create animations for walk,attack,run,death,evolve later =D.
06/30/2009 09:04 tere12#190
Thanks necron for lying us :)
You didnt made it :)
You downloaded it :)
I have even that site where u got it with texture :)
06/30/2009 11:04 loveomg#191
Tere.. ^^;
Necron naver means that he made the 3D model
He just said that got succeed to export C3 file
06/30/2009 12:24 tere12#192
In msn he said that he made it :)
But he really didnt :)
06/30/2009 17:36 Lysa#193
Very Nice
06/30/2009 19:56 Zatoichi#194
but we all face the same issue. We can export any model from the game, but it loses it bones, and therefor will not animate after editing, so we can only edit static meshes at this time. The only exception would be NPC's. We can make totally new NPCs but they will not have any animation. Not a big deal really, since they only have minor idle anims anyway. What we need is a way to rip the bones from the object we edit, place the bones in a file, then to reinsert the bones into the obj after editing/creation. I'm not SURE this cant be done yet, but none of us are so good with 3ds max that we can do that yet, just my guess. My exporter does create a text file of the bones, so i will look at trying to use that in some way as i go and become more familiar with 3dsmax.
07/01/2009 03:02 alexz003#195
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwner_bk2 View Post
Did your parents drop you when you were a baby?
Did your parents drop you on your head when you were a baby? its not hard to find a .dds plugin. just look it up dumbass. don't go around saying there is not way to open .dds files when there is.