S> +12

10/05/2012 01:00 E.A.D#1
+12 fan/tower
+12 Zebra
+12 perm p6 warr armor
+12 necklace 2 sock
+12 dex ring perm p6
+12 boots perm p3
+12 viel

Skype:cutthroatkp
Accept Paypal only

Liberty
uni +2 2 sock boots
Super +4 2 soc bow
+4 2 sock elite archer coat
10/05/2012 07:11 Crusnick02#2
hey im looking to buy +12 gears, just wondering what the blessing -dmg on the items are..... interested in everything but the vail and armor.
10/05/2012 13:45 razzaq#3
Crusnick u idiot. We should jus buy it all as a set. I can use the armor and veil to scratch people when I go gwar lmao!!!

To E.A.D I added u on Skype. Looking forward to doing business with u
10/07/2012 21:07 E.A.D#4
bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusnick02 View Post
hey im looking to buy +12 gears, just wondering what the blessing -dmg on the items are..... interested in everything but the vail and armor.
all -7 and 240+ hp