[Some Help please ] Register page

10/03/2012 04:26 pretzel666#1
Ok even when i use xamp wam lamp etc. my acc server ALWAYS shuts down when someone logs on , but they stay online , ill have to keep restarting my acc server inorder for a player to login , can someone explain to me how to fix this? Oh , im also Using Chaos/MortalQueen DB :)
10/03/2012 05:56 wtvelocity#2
I had that problem, as well. Still do sometimes.
I don't use Xamp, but use Wamp instead.
I can give you a couple of tips that might help there, if it's anything like Wamp.

Make sure Xamp's MySQL is NOT installed as a service.
If it us, uninstall it, and restart your MySQL for Eudemons.

Make sure you don't have much stuff running other than what's required for the server and web site. I've noticed crashes like that happen the most when my computer slightly chugs.

You have to remember at lease one of the programs running is essentially a temporary MySQL bank, for realtime transitions of where everything is at the time. That means it's got a high load in itself, and if anything else can come and make it chug, and can throw the other programs off.

How much RAM do you have, and what's the size of your virtual memory paging file, if you know?
10/03/2012 15:16 pretzel666#3
but i need mysql and apache running as a service in the app server if i dont , when i go to make an acc , ill get lines of errors