(Question)My own server

02/26/2009 21:24 wunagel#1
Hello I want to ask you if there is any way to make my own server on my computer so I can connect as GM...something like counter strike dedicated server. If yes how?
02/26/2009 22:01 acke1990#2
if you search on the other sites you will see the answer.
yes you can runt one on your computer but its better to use a server.
i need minimum 4 gigabytes of ram and a good cpu.
02/26/2009 23:14 naruto820#3
about the ram u dont really need 4gb its just recommended. I've ran it with 1gb and played the game on the same pc with 400ms. but would recommend atleast having a dual core cpu.
02/27/2009 13:24 Farmer John#4
I've got it setup on same pc, Quadcore with 4Gigs and it runs fine, so yeah its possible to do what your're asking.
02/28/2009 12:51 wunagel#5
OK guys thanks but now I want to ask you what do I need for this? Can I find everything on epvp or is it harder to learn? I saw few topics talking about server files or GM commands.