Hey guys i started a new game called Minitroopers. Its like Mybrute But better. You do 3 PVP and 1 quest per day. You earn coins after matchs and you can use coins by lvling up your troopers and adding new troopers to your army. I LIKE THIS GAME A LOT!:mofo:
Start with a trooper with bazooka or sniper.
I will be thankfull if you join from this link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Some Scenes From The Game
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Start with a trooper with bazooka or sniper.
I will be thankfull if you join from this link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Some Scenes From The Game
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]