[RELEASE]Game.py optimized for PetSystem and new mounts.

10/01/2012 19:41 blackwolf96#1
Hi, today I release a new version of a my old script: it is a game.py that allows you to set the maximum level to perform the keyboard combinations of the horse (CTRL-H, CTRL-G CTRL-B).

In the script, as I said, there is a variable that corresponds to the last usable level to do keyboard combination of the horse. For this script, i took the last game.py from Metin2 IT.
The script is ideal for a Pet System, because it not allows you to ride or send back the Pet with the options of the horse.

To set the maximum level, you have to change the variable "MAX_HORSE_LEVEL" that is at the line 76 of the script. I put the default value of 21, corresponding to the Militar Horse.

You can download the script from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I hope you like it :)

Regards,
BlackWolf.
10/01/2012 20:10 [The]Domco#2
Very nice ;) i saw it on inforge
10/01/2012 20:15 .iDamage#3
Thx Bro!
10/01/2012 20:17 Syuki#4
Nice danke.
Werd ich zu 99,9% gebrauchen können.

Nice thanks.
I think i can this use.
10/01/2012 20:22 xCPx#5
Allready released by me in July:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/01/2012 20:29 blackwolf96#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCPx View Post

Oh sorry xCPx, I had never seen it honestly, btw I made the first version of this script in december 2011... :D
10/01/2012 20:30 xCPx#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwolf96 View Post
Oh sorry xCPx, I had never seen it honestly, btw I made the first version of this script in december 2011... :D
np ^^

I made it for fun but double releases transfer the section in a kind of Recycle bin xD
10/01/2012 22:25 blackwolf96#8
Quote:
np ^^

I made it for fun but double releases transfer the section in a kind of Recycle bin xD
Yes, but my version is different that your version :) (and a little bit simpler).
10/01/2012 23:13 iYMCMB#9
I tried it and it works ;) Well Done !
10/02/2012 20:14 d3m0n3#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwolf96 View Post
Hi, today I release a new version of a my old script: it is a game.py that allows you to set the maximum level to perform the keyboard combinations of the horse (CTRL-H, CTRL-G CTRL-B).

In the script, as I said, there is a variable that corresponds to the last usable level to do keyboard combination of the horse. For this script, i took the last game.py from Metin2 IT.
The script is ideal for a Pet System, because it not allows you to ride or send back the Pet with the options of the horse.

To set the maximum level, you have to change the variable "MAX_HORSE_LEVEL" that is at the line 76 of the script. I put the default value of 21, corresponding to the Militar Horse.

You can download the script from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I hope you like it :)

Regards,
BlackWolf.
nice work :)

a little add-on for uiChat.py

Code:
	def __SendChatPacket(self, text, type):
		if net.IsChatInsultIn(text):
			chat.AppendChat(chat.CHAT_TYPE_INFO, locale.CHAT_INSULT_STRING)
		else:
			if text == '/unmount' or text == '/user_horse_ride':
				return

net.SendChatPacket(text, type)
02/10/2013 15:29 luismurias#11
can't download, someone reupload please?
03/20/2013 20:56 xdidid#12
yes reupload please :/
03/21/2013 06:51 Zetsu WoC™#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3m0n3 View Post
nice work :)

a little add-on for uiChat.py

Code:
	def __SendChatPacket(self, text, type):
		if net.IsChatInsultIn(text):
			chat.AppendChat(chat.CHAT_TYPE_INFO, locale.CHAT_INSULT_STRING)
		else:
			if text == '/unmount' or text == '/user_horse_ride':
				return

net.SendChatPacket(text, type)
already exist that :P in some clients... but you can take this game from official metin2 servers
03/21/2013 14:03 x'Kyubi#14
Quote:

deins funtzt aber bei 80% der leute nicht.
03/21/2013 17:04 xCPx#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by .'Luunaaa View Post
deins funtzt aber bei 80% der leute nicht.
Dann gebe ich dir den tipp mal genau nachzuschauen, denn in dieser Section kannst du den Perfekten Code releasen und tdem wird er bei 99% der Leute nicht Funktionieren, da Py Code leider Gottes nunmal in nem Forum aufgrund der Syntax nicht einfach Kopiert werden kann.