PlaySro - Heaven

09/30/2012 12:53 aizamz#1
For a few weeks ago i played on the server Heaven at the PlaySro (Current domain is Seidenkraft.com)

And i was a serious player with much gold and very good equipment and so forth, and to summarize it, i was playing alot!

But the reason i stopped played was that there were a few people on the server that had gotten Seal of Sun 12D Wep, and they got it back when there was a possibility to get it. And that possibility was removed, and the price of the SoSun's was raised by a extremly high amount of gold which would've taken probably 3-4 months of just botting to get.

And the server was (Don't know now) a job war server at the time i played, so the few people which had a SoSun was of course much stronger than the folks which had Nova, because Nova was the only drop you can get at 12D at the moment i played.

So my discussion part is that how do you guys which are playing or have played on the server feel about that? That some guys are alot stronger than "The rest", because that was the big minus in the server in my opinion, otherwise was the server perfect. But the thought that i wasn't able to become the best or one of the better players for a very very long time was the main reason i stopped.

Anyone else which have done the same thing or changed private server because of this?

Please respond, gladful for all answers :)
09/30/2012 13:14 Cr4zy2#2
Well I know what you're talking about..
In my opinion Seidenkraft.com destroyed playsro servers.
nuff said.
09/30/2012 14:32 LukeXV#3
lol i wonder in there anyway playing Playsro in this community ?
09/30/2012 15:56 PortalDark#4
i could recommend posting all this on their thread
#closed